The Dave Leghorn Story~ A Murder Mystery of Epically Punny Proportions

Following the shutdown of the Thai Chicken Mafia's smuggling operation, several key operatives were brought into custody

8679087829_96dc1a4c5f_k.jpg

The rooster known as Pu Yai Bahn (big man around town) was arrested after leaving his jazzercise routine but before he got to his hair club appointment.

He quickly informed on the Indonesians. Interpol(try) has been asked to assist with coordinating a multi nation police task force

The head of the Indonesian smugglers, head roo, ayammata says on a tweet @alldarkmeat: We are #innocent. 

cem-046.jpg

AAP photo of Ayammata from 18 months ago

Off the story line here, but is that a real chicken? If so, it's gorgeous!

Last edited:
Oh, and Officer Jake Sooner has tweeted this pic to the oldsters down at the diner...I believe the message when something like this "# ptttttthhhht, raspberries to you old farts".
The brilliant Dr. Hoppington continues to pick up on clues that have been overlooked by the county CSI and Interpoulet. Noting Jakes reference to raspberries, he took samples from the berry treat pantry at Tom Wyterock's home base, Scalemite Farm in Hick County. Sure enough, the berries had been laced with fermented hops. Dr. Hoppington then slipped into the locker room at the county facility, and found a half empty 5 pound bag of the same contraband in the locker of none other than .... Officer Jake Sooner. The reciept in the bag, had credit card numbers matching a card belong to Officer Sooners former partner, Cpl. Rake Layter. The insightful doctor is making discrete inquiries into the relation between the two and the mysterious reasons for Cpl. Layter's departure from the department.

Here is the most recent photo of Cpl. Layter. Please contact Dr. Hoppington via his twitter account, #carrot_investigations if you have any information on his current whereabouts.

YNN Exclusive *contains graphic images which may not be suitable to young readers*

Nothing about last Thursday started as an unusual day. Hens and a few roosters dropped their chicks off to school and the chicks began their studies. The lunch bell rang and hungry chicks swarmed the lunchroom as they do any other day. When they received their school lunches, however, they were shocked by what they were served--items shaped very much like chicken nuggets. Authorities are on scene.

(pictured below is what chicks received on their school lunch trays by an unidentified lunch lady)

Developing...

*UPDATE*
The Yolk News Network has learned that chicken may indeed have been served to chicks in school lunchrooms within the Hick Independent School Districts.
Roger Ruster was phoned by one of his grief stricken hens and promptly drove to school to pick up his 12 adopted chicks. He was so angry he was unable to calm his hackles for the interview. "Unbelievable," Mr. Ruster said to us before facing off with a male school official.

(Pictured above: Roger Ruster outraged)

Samples of the lunches have been collected and are currently being analyzed.
Developing....

Last edited:
YNN update on the school lunch room story

Security footage obtained from the school food prep area shows an unidentified individual tampering with the food. Authorities are requesting help in identifying this raccoon.

(security footage obtained from one of HCID schools)

Another day arrives

To find Captain Steele and Dr. Stump hard at work

The CSI team get their breakfast

Then get right to work on the first clue. They carefully collect a DNA sample left on this log

While other technicians reenact the murder scene

While the original scene is scoured for clues

CSI Shirley starts on the tedious task of sand scrapings. " You never know what you will find in the bottom of a dust bath hole", she states as she curls her toes. "Many cases have been solved by clues left in a dust bath hole."

Meanwhile the locals are questioned

Mr. Dink burps in alarm. "Murder?" munch, chew slurp, smack, "Murder? Who would murder a chicken? Keys? What keys?" Munch, slurp, chew, smack. "You're nuts. Nobody was murdered around here."

"I didn't see no murder," says Ace Promazine. "I'm to busy with my red ball. Jolly Ball my tail."

"Murder?" Ms. Brood-a-lot growls. "I'm too busy keeping these eggs warm. I don't have no time for a murder. Get out of my face. I dare that murderer to get near me. I'll take his giblets."

"Hmmmmm" whispered Little Sister. "We must get in the mind of the murderer. Think like him or her. I wonder what has motivated this individual to go on such a gory spree? I see much anger in this creature. Much anger, indeed."

"Whoa, dude, who was murdered?" asked Leggs. "Like, really? Here? Bad vibes for sure."

"Murder!!!" gasps Crazy Eyes. "A hen was murdered here? OMG! I'm getting a species reassignment surgery

"No one will think I'm a chicken now!"

So the mystery continues......

Captain Steele will not give up.

YNN Update on the school lunches

Authorities are concerned the story regarding what appears to be chicken nuggets served in Hick County schools may have involved the Thai Chicken Mafia. Using facial recognition software, authorities have matched the unidentified raccoon tampering with lunches caught on security cameras with this unidentified raccoon leaving Pu Yai Bahn's loft apartment in the downtown district.

The raccoon in question has yet to be identified. Authorities are very anxious to apprehend this raccoon for questioning. A reward of 1.5 lbs of meal worms has been offered for any information which leads to the raccoon's identification.

Developing....

Last edited:
The infamous Indonesian rooster known as Ayammata (translates to chicken eyes) was brought in for questioning. It seems that the jazzercising Thai game fowl was just trying to deflect the blame. Ayammata had an alibi. He had been holed up with his Ayam Cemani family in fear of their own lives.

Since a well known importer of rare chickens started offering his breed at $4000 a juvenile pair, he has turned from perp to victim.

Here is a Thyme Magazine picture of him and one of his wives, Adik-hitam.

tumblr_mirt1mPxSa1s21hjko2_500.jpg

This lead has fizzled.

lau.gif
Oh! Oh! Oh! This thread is medicine for the soul! I'm LOVING the story line about chicken nuggets fed to the chicks at school!
gig.gif
We should all lobby to the mods for a thumbs up capabilities on this forum so that we can send ovations to the really good story lines....you folks deserve some HUGE thumbs up!
gig.gif
lau.gif

As Officer Jake Sooner, Boone Co. PD canine officer, has been placed on suspended duty pending investigations into his apparent connection with the prison break of yesterday, Boone Co. has sent three more officers, fresh out of the academy and just waiting to sink their teeth into this convoluted and nationally notorious case. Pictured below are Ding, Diddly and Dang Redbone, who earned top honors in their training for sniffing out raccoon criminals. ~United Press

Officers Ding, Diddly and Dang Redbone, earned top honors in finding a trail and treeing at the academy.

The Redbone brothers will be taking over the leg work on this enormous investigation to relieve the Hicks Co. canine unit as they have put in massive dog hours on this birdhunt and are, quote, "dog tired" and need some time off to attend to personal business and recover from their long hours on duty.

Hicks Co. Canine Unit resting from active duty. Cpt. Bob Fleebagh, Special Units from Bugscuffle Academy

Joining the Redbone brothers will be a special officer from Bugscuffle Academy, Bob Fleebagh, brought in to specifically train the CSI team on how to run a trail on these escaped convicts, as the CSI team simply has no nose for this type of work. ~United Press

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom