The Dave Leghorn Story~ A Murder Mystery of Epically Punny Proportions

The local talent are getting prepared for the town party and their performances there. Brian Highland will be performing "Itsy Bitsy Pink Polka Dot Bikini" a song he dedicates to his neighbor, Babette Isa Ezie, pictured below. Brian penned the song when he first saw Mrs. Ezie next door in her dust bath wearing her bathing suit. It instantly hit the poop chart top within weeks of it being released to the wild and the public couldn't get the catchy tune out of their horns. ~Sheeple Magazine

Babette Isa Ezie, next door neighbor to local singer, Brian Highland, who claims she inspired his hit song when he peeped over the fence one day to spy her in her bikini, dust bathing.

Last edited:
BEAKING NEW!!!

An armored truck rolled into Hicks County this morning bringing CHANGE! As it turns out, President Baraaawk O'Llama has finally delivered on his promise of real CHANGE.

Hicks County residents were seen flocking from their coops to collect their long awaited CHANGE. Several stated that they still had no HOPE but at least they now have some CHANGE. "Praise Gawk Gawk Gaaawd!" many skreeched!

Bra Less and her sister Top Less are seen here walking over to get in on the 'change' action when one of o'Llamas men stops them in their tracks to questions their motives...

Tommy's Mother is seen here beign questioned by an o'Llama guard "Who is your health care provider! show me your card!"

A second guard stops the ever dreaded Tommy's Mother and questions her

IN OTHER BEAKING NEWS...

The CHANGE keeps rolling in but an un-named source stated that they CHANGE came from National Healthcare vending machines where residents have been purchasing their new healthcare plans.

Hicks County residents who have heard the rumors of the source of the CHANGE state that they "don't care!" "We deserve this CHANGE!" they continued to skreech.

Broody Pou'let stated, "I have three chicks to raise! My babies' daddy is nothing but a fermented feed sot! Since he started sucking that stuff down he won't hit a lick at a snake! The guberment owes this CHANGE to me!"

As quoted by Tommy's Mother today " I TRIED to get on the phone with O'Llama care, I tried the website! nothing works!"

Later that day it was discovered WHY the lines and net dont work for O'Llama care...

Breaking news! It seems that the escapeeTommy, from the jail of Hicks is now running O'Llama care phones and internet service! Authorities have been looking for weeks for Tommy with no luck.
How was Tommy hired for this position? How was his background not checked before this? Will the entire population be frustrated into nervous breakdowns? We will just have to dig deeper.

Tommy's new mistriss 'Toria is found to be the reason for Tommy's position! An O'Llama guard, hired Tommy. She KNEW he had crack, she KNEW he had a fowl attitude, but she DID NOT know his real name was not Hensel. Seen here is 'Toria tending to the coop duties to keep Hensel aka Tommy happy.

IN OTHER OTHER BEAKING NEWS...

"ANGRY BIRDS UNITE!"

While Hicks County residents celebrate their new found CHANGE other residents across the country are ANGRY to say the least. Groups are organizing nationwide to protest President O'Llama's giving Hicks County residents CHANGE that he promised to everybody and hasn't delivered.

Oh, oh, oh!!!!! Can't stop laughing over that one!!!!
lau.gif

And Mrs. Rodriguez repeats a familiar refrain......

IMPEACH HEEM!....and then FRY HEEM!!!

.....and other residents of Hick County are starting to get some insight into why Mr. Rodriguez, who before was merely hen pecked, is now a capon.

Last edited:
More offers are coming in from different artists to play at the Chicks for Change concert! Tone Yolk, P. Biddy, K.D. Langashan, Blake Shetland, the Dixie Chicks, Saline Dijon, and M. C. Hampshire. Many will remember M.C. Hampshire from his classic hip crop song "Can't Stuff This". ~Sheeple Magazine

0.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom