The Dave Leghorn Story~ A Murder Mystery of Epically Punny Proportions

lol.png
You ran out of ovations for the day too? Me too. I think those guys are such sweeties! If I were a young girl, they'd be on my list of fave guys to watch...nice guys who love the Lord and love their family? Where can ya find that nowadays?

:lol:   You ran out of ovations for the day too?  Me too.  I think those guys are such sweeties!  If I were a young girl, they'd be on my list of fave guys to watch...nice guys who love the Lord and love their family?  Where can ya find that nowadays? 

Yep, my kind of guys. It would be so cool to grow up in a big farming family like that!

No, TW....not cool.  Only if the big family were normal.  :lol:   I'm the youngest of nine kids...I'm the only normal one of the bunch and you know how weird I am, so you can only imagine the rest of them.  :gig

Oh you know I know what you mean! LOL Dysfunction unction whaaaat's your function!?! "Stealing Vitamixers and vacuume cleaners and adding to my bounty...!" hahahaha

The United Sisterhood of Chickens has filed a grievance against Hick County in regards to the handling of the Dave Leghorn murder(s).

The United Sisterhood of Chickens is a well respected and established council representing pullets and hens of Hick County. As statistics roll in about the recent murders, the Sisterhood took note of the difference in hens to rooster numbers in the recent slayings. Hens outnumbered roos by 5:1 in the recent murders. The United Sisterhood of Chickens states that Hick County is not doing enough.
"If these were mostly roos that were being killed, there would be much more outrage and they'd probably have this straightened out already," Sister Rhodes said.
Sister Buffy Braama, one of the younger members, stated, "This lack of respect of hens and pullets is just so terribly fowl!"

(Pictured: The United Sisterhood of Chickens frowns upon Hick County)

Hick County officials have not returned our phone calls for comment.

Last edited:
Surprising new details in the Dave Leghorn murder case has come to light! Investigators are following this new lead and will make arrests accordingly, but they state if the lead pans out that charges may be dropped from murder to manslaughter. Stay tuned for details as they emerge! ~New Yolk News

A new witness on the case has identified another suspect in the death of Dave Leghorn, completely exonerating Tom Wyterock, Roy A. Cuff and Gladys Wyterock in the death of Mr. Leghorn. These individuals will remain in custody until this new lead has been investigated and the new suspect is brought in for questioning. A Ms. Lillie Gleetbottom has come forward in the case with this new information. Ms. Gleetbottom had been hiding out since the arrest of Frankie Silkpantees and it was thought she may have something to do with the illegal activities down at The Coop, but she has not been directly implicated in those crimes and subsequent arrests. The information she has given the police seems to be a solid lead, the very first one received since the case began, states Betty Black, the Hick's Co. PD spokeshep. She also states the community will be both surprised and no doubt pleased at the findings of this new investigation.~United Press

Betty Black, Hick's County PD spokeshep revealed new developments in the Dave Leghorn case. Ms. Lillie Gleetbottom has come forward with new evidence.

Back
Top Bottom