The Designer Egg Chain Swap Chat Thread

Just saw an adverisement from Burger King. I don't think they know the difference between hens and roosters. They had men doing the voices for the hens and the rooster. Crazy advertisements.

Love to see pictures when they hatch. Bet they will be real cuties!
jumpy.gif

Well, I can share a little here. I have 3 "designer chicks" that are from a MF d'Uccle Hen covered by a Wheaten Ameraucana Bantam Roo. The legs are turning green under the feathers. I think they may have pea combs since I do not see evidence of the single comb as I remember it from the hen when very young.

Here are pics at 2 weeks old.

This is Dad, don't have a pic of Mom

Well, I can share a little here. I have 3 "designer chicks" that are from a MF d'Uccle Hen covered by a Wheaten Ameraucana Bantam Roo. The legs are turning green under the feathers. I think they may have pea combs since I do not see evidence of the single comb as I remember it from the hen when very young. Here are pics at 2 weeks old. This is Dad, don't have a pic of Mom
Cute chicks

Love to see pictures when they hatch.  Bet they will be real cuties!:jumpy

Naked Neck babies are always cute. At least to me they are. I'll try to get pictures if they hatch. Found the incubator turned off Sunday nit sure how long it was off.

Looks like the designer egg chain is dead. There us no action on it. Sent the last person that made an offer to see if it was still good but have not gotten a reply.

November 15, 2014 at the Saline County Fairgrounds an auction @ 12:00 noon.

If you bring something to sell be prepared to wait a while to get your cages back. Folks don't seem to want to hurry to get their chickens after the poultry is sold.

Usually have fairly descent prices. A lot depends on what you want.

Back
Top Bottom