The Diva Photo Shoot!!!! My Chicken Children.......

any more questions? im very willing to answer even the stupidest of questions LOL
Wow, that's more info than I have gotten out of anyone! I understand what you mean. The feathers are a bit more pointy on males. I do have a little one that flew out of a kids hand the other day and it started acting weird. At first, it started leaning to the side then that went away, but it's still closing its eyes and the cheap it's suppose to make is very different. It's raspy and weak. It's eating and drinking, nothing seems broken. I'm just worried it might be in pain. It's chick # 12 in the pics. Yes, I do have a lot of questions if you don't mind them :)

Chick 7 looks a little roosterish so watch out, dont get too attachted

Sorry to say but mostly your white ones are pullets
hugs.gif

Wow, that's more info than I have gotten out of anyone! I understand what you mean. The feathers are a bit more pointy on males.
I do have a little one that flew out of a kids hand the other day and it started acting weird. At first, it started leaning to the side then that went away, but it's still closing its eyes and the cheap it's suppose to make is very different. It's raspy and weak. It's eating and drinking, nothing seems broken. I'm just worried it might be in pain. It's chick # 12 in the pics.
Yes, I do have a lot of questions if you don't mind them
smile.png

Glad to help

Seperate her ASAP, sounds like mareks, watch her VERY closley, did you have them vaccanated?

Glad to help

Seperate her ASAP, sounds like mareks, watch her VERY closley, did you have them vaccanated?
Yes, they have been vaccinated. What is mareks? Is it a disease? I didn't notice her acting funny until she dropped. I love the way a SLW looks as an adult :( we don't know what the other ones are though, or what they will look like. Do u know what kind they are? That's funny you have one named Nugget ;) I just like irony. My daughter likes Poachy. Lol, she doesn't even know what a poached egg is

Yes, they have been vaccinated. What is mareks? Is it a disease? I didn't notice her acting funny until she dropped.
I love the way a SLW looks as an adult
sad.png
we don't know what the other ones are though, or what they will look like. Do u know what kind they are?
That's funny you have one named Nugget
wink.png
I just like irony. My daughter likes Poachy. Lol, she doesn't even know what a poached egg is

Mareks is a disease where it affects the chicks mind, it paralyes them, once its in a chicken theres no where to save it, all you can do is be nice and kill it....
The other ones look like white, lol, my sister LOVES wyandottes so Im used to having them
Yeah, i loved that name for her but my mom kept calling her Opal

so if you had them vaccinated...hmm...was she dropped or flew off?

Mareks is a disease where it affects the chicks mind, it paralyes them, once its in a chicken theres no where to save it, all you can do is be nice and kill it....
The other ones look like white, lol, my sister LOVES wyandottes so Im used to having them
Yeah, i loved that name for her but my mom kept calling her Opal

so if you had them vaccinated...hmm...was she dropped or flew off?
I saw what happened and she flew off the kid's arm but landed weird, kinda on her side. No moldy anything, we change their bedding every other day. They are in a kiddie pool, lol. Just the chirp is all I can tell, just very lethargic. She just seems a bit off, if that makes sense. She hasn't really gotten worse, just stayed the same. So, the one that is yellow with black spots on her, what will she look like? Or he, lol

she looks like a rooster

she might have just bruised something, make sure she eats, drinks, and doesnt get trampled by her broodermates, and add some sugar to her water, that should perk her up
Wow, those are pretty too! My husband thinks silkies are cute, I think they look like cotton balls, lol. Sugar ? So they react like humans to sugar? I think I will take her/ him to the yard by herself tomorrow and see how she does. I just don't want any of my animals to be in pain, ya know?

Back
Top Bottom