The DONKEY/MULE CLUB!!!!!!!!

love.gif
squeeeeeeee! Baby donkeys are just too cute!
love.gif

Congratulations!
woot.gif
Thanks!!!

Just adorable! I was kind of hoping mine was accidentally pregnant when I adopted her! She looked it and there was a Jack Donkey there...I don't think she is though, just had a lot of breedings before they rescued her.

I loooove mini mules!!! Mine is more of the draft variety, so I very much appreciate lots of cute mini mule pictures!!

My mule is a draft size Curly mule--she's half Curly horse and has been hypoallergenic for me. She's 16.2hh and about 1000 lbs and has HUUUUGE ears filled with tiny little curls!! A long time ago I made a web page for her--it's out of date but you can see her curls in the pictures. http://briehoblin.com/curly-mule.htm

(My Curly horse is standing in the background here.)

In really cold weather she gets frost on her face from breathing;

And she likes to roll in the snow;

I haven't gotten any chickens yet...doing my research before I set up a coop that will hopefully keep predators out and chickens in. Wondering if Josie would make a good guard mule?? And wondering how people set that up. Pasture around the chicken coop? A few years ago Josie did kill a muskrat that attacked one of our horses...

Love seeing this thread! Thanks everyone for the cute pictures, especially of the mini mules. I am really hoping one day to have my own Curly mini mule. Just need to convince someone to breed one for me!

Last edited:
I am unfortunately not in the club (although I have owned 3 mules and 3 donkeys in the past). However, this is my horse's new baby brother born 4/14. Not mine, but the cutest mule ever!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom