The EE braggers thread!!!

Finally at 44 weeks Cinderella laid a beautiful green egg.
[/IMG]

I hatched out my first EE baby a week ago!!! She's a wheaten Ameraucana X blue Ameraucana mix, so all Am but still an EE. I named "her" Bailey. She's beautiful! Lovely blue wing feathers with a smutty brown coming in, and the nicest little muffs and beard I've seen on a chick! She's all alone in her brooder currently since she was the only one to hatch out of ten eggs I had set, but she's getting new brothers and sisters delivered this week from a hatchery, so she won't be alone much longer. At least I know she'll lay blue eggs!! And there's 4 more EE babies in the shipment of chicks I'm about to get...I'm officially an EE owner and lover! Here's some pics of my sweet (and spoiled) Bailey:

Look! Tail stubbies!!!
love.gif

I love her already and can't wait to have more! If she's half as sweet as her mother and father, she'll be a heck of a gal!! EEs are the best!!!

Now that I know my EE lays green eggs, I would like to find another hen to add to my tiny flock that lays blue eggs. Anyone in Utah that can help me out?

Hi, I'm in Spanish Fork! Just saying hi..I don't have a gal for you, but I have a couple that I am keeping for a while. One that lays blue eggs..the white gal with the brown head and neck. I hatched her, and this black together from an EE roo. The mom to the white.. a leghorn of course, better chance at getting those blues. The black one's mom was a black sex link. I have really really original names for them..Salt and Pepper!
big_smile.png

The photo doesn't do this blue egg justice..it's quite blue! From Salt. :)

This is the egg the black girl..Pepper, started laying..a nice pretty
Olive egg..now? She lightened up..it's just a pretty green/blue.

Just found this thread today. For someone else! Ha ha..

Man, there are some really pretty EE's on here!!

Hey everyone!
I have to ask a question that I think was already asked (sorry..) I've just hatched 9 adorable little fuzzy butt EE's and noticed a couple of them have a defined dot on their heads. Is this autosexing? Are these roosters? I'm trying to sell them and now I'm being asked.. I feel inexperienced all the sudden lol

Back
Top Bottom