The Front Porch Swing

You guys iz makng me hungry. That jam looks so yummy. Dinner has been decided too. Potato salad and BLT's it is.
wink.png

Oh My! Deb, that sounds wonderful!

Here in Maine, our DNR states that there are no mountain lions, but I've seen 2 extremely credible video clips, one from northern Maine, and one about 3 miles away. A neighbor about 3 miles away had a face to face encounter with one a few years back. I do know that i haven't heard coyotes since last summer, or possibly the year before. Hmmm... Makes me wonder if the non existent cougars have anything to do with it???

Welcome back Blooie, Of course we all want a full, detailed report.

Today is a bit of a downer - just got caught up on some of the posts I've missed (I'd be lying if I said I could get to them all!) and on bit of news was really hard to swallow. But that's what I have to do - I love this place and my friends on it, and I'm not going anywhere. Today is also the 2nd anniversary of Austin's accident - it happened late at night but his actually death was "called" at a few minutes after midnight, which would be tomorrow. Also I'm still pretty wiped out from the day at the airport. Whew - that was a nightmare!

But I do have some cruise stories to tell - so would somebody toss in a batch of banana bread and have some sweet tea waiting for me later? I wanna tell you all about the train from he!! - never thought in a million years I'd be stranded on the side of a mountain in Alaska on a rickety little train for 3 1/2 hours! Oh, and the whale that almost knocked Tam out of the whale watching boat! Oh, and the snooty folks at the restaurant when Tammy tried escargot......wow! Whatta week!

Today is a bit of a downer - just got caught up on some of the posts I've missed (I'd be lying if I said I could get to them all!) and on bit of news was really hard to swallow. But that's what I have to do - I love this place and my friends on it, and I'm not going anywhere. Today is also the 2nd anniversary of Austin's accident - it happened late at night but his actually death was "called" at a few minutes after midnight, which would be tomorrow. Also I'm still pretty wiped out from the day at the airport. Whew - that was a nightmare!

But I do have some cruise stories to tell - so would somebody toss in a batch of banana bread and have some sweet tea waiting for me later? I wanna tell you all about the train from he!! - never thought in a million years I'd be stranded on the side of a mountain in Alaska on a rickety little train for 3 1/2 hours! Oh, and the whale that almost knocked Tam out of the whale watching boat! Oh, and the snooty folks at the restaurant when Tammy tried escargot......wow! Whatta week!

Ooh I cant wait. On my cruise I was assigned to dinner table where I swear to God that one woman sucked on helium It was all I could do to keep from laughing while she related her stories of the day.... Add on that she had a distinct southern accent. Cheerleader type too about 21 ish.

IF I ever get to go on a cruise again I want to do Alaska too....

deb

But I do have some cruise stories to tell - so would somebody toss in a batch of banana bread and have some sweet tea waiting for me later? I wanna tell you all about the train from he!! - never thought in a million years I'd be stranded on the side of a mountain in Alaska on a rickety little train for 3 1/2 hours! Oh, and the whale that almost knocked Tam out of the whale watching boat! Oh,and the snooty folks at the restaurant when Tammy tried escargot......wow! Whatta week!
Got fresh banana bread that just came out of the oven, slicing it up and it's ready for storytime, Blooie. Nothing like comfort food, when reminiscing, right?
hugs.gif

Today is a bit of a downer - just got caught up on some of the posts I've missed (I'd be lying if I said I could get to them all!) and on bit of news was really hard to swallow.  But that's what I have to do - I love this place and my friends on it, and I'm not going anywhere.  Today is also the 2nd anniversary of Austin's accident - it happened late at night but his actually death was "called" at a few minutes after midnight, which would be tomorrow.  Also I'm still pretty wiped out from the day at the airport.  Whew - that was a nightmare!

But I do have some cruise stories to tell - so would somebody toss in a batch of banana bread and have some sweet tea waiting for me later?  I wanna tell you all about the train from he!! - never thought in a million years I'd be stranded on the side of a mountain in Alaska on a rickety little train for 3 1/2 hours!  Oh, and the whale that almost knocked Tam out of the whale watching boat!  Oh,and the snooty folks at the restaurant when Tammy tried escargot......wow!  Whatta week!

Got fresh banana bread that just came out of the oven, slicing it up and it's ready for storytime, Blooie. Nothing like comfort food, when reminiscing, right? :hugs

x2

Back
Top Bottom