The Front Porch Swing

It was dark pink, came out of what I thought was the vulva opening, and the cat was spayed at the shelter by their vet, and we also took her to our own vet for first shots and checkup.

Granted we didn't specifically ask our vet about checking the sex, and it's an extremely hairy cat, but I'm worried what was taken out during the hysterectomy, and if I should get the cat neutered now. I can't see if it still has testicles or not. Guess it's time to see a vet no matter what!

I can't believe I had to ask a question about a penis.... Sorry folks
wink.png

Thanks Deb!

I don't think a vet could have gotten out of school without knowing what the reproductive parts inside of a cat looks like!

Wow I didnt know Sears still had a livestock division..... Awesome... My first horse Cart was an Ancient Sears and Roebuck cart.... I am off to go flip catalog pages....

deb
I don't know, but these were diverted from Ebay to Sears. I put in search for poultry supplies and pulled up a bunch. You might can search for a particular thing. They are supplied by another company. Like Walmart sells things shipped from another company like Wayfair.

I'm back! Kinda, haha! It's been so long since I've logged on, but it's been a busy five months.

I've hatched quite a few chicks and have sold about ten hens and four roosters. I even decided to buy some new hens. I'm getting blue eggs now!

We placed an order from Ideal Poultry this weekend and my twenty ducklings shipped out today. I can't wait to have a bunch of babies following me around, haha! Unfortunately, I now have an egg eater in my coop. I've separated her and figured out that this is more than a one-time thing. In order to quell this, I'm going to have to put in roll-away nest floors. Other than that, though, things seem to be going really well! I finally got rid of my pesky guineas and I sold three ducks. It's enabled me to feed the rest of my birds more and they seem to be showing their appreciation by leaving me more eggs!
wee.gif

I'm still doing freelance graphic design and I'm working on a couple other art-pieces to sell throughout the year. I want to make some fancy Easter eggs in designer colors. My sister still works at Lowe's and I'm relying on her experience to find out what colors are popular this year. I've also learned how to crochet, so I've been making loads of scarves, toys, and I'm currently working on some crocheted slippers that I can wear around the house. Lots of baby blankets and Christmas presents were handmade this year.
love.gif

Mom and I have been hitting up any and all estate sales in the area and have even made a few contacts. We've bought many items and I'm still working on them. Everything is a learning experience, really, because I've never worked on furniture before. We even made a day trip to Gonzales, TX where we visited a place they call the Emporium. That place was filled to the brim with cool junk to dig through. If you've watched American Pickers, it's like that except getting them to lower their prices is like pulling teeth. It's just a couple of old Texan men running this big shop and if you can manage to find something they think looks like trash, they'll sell it cheap. However, it there is something they think has value, they won't sell cheap.

I did manage to get them to lower the price of a couple things by doing the hesitation technique. Mom will be adamant that she wants something (because she's no good at hiding her excitement about the things she finds) and I'll say I'm not sure if it's a good idea because "it's too rusty" or "how the heck are we going to fix it" and we got a $40 discount. I'm getting better at bargaining, haha!
clap.gif

So how is everything going? I'm so behind that it's embarrassing, haha!

Back
Top Bottom