The Front Porch Swing

:woot Congratulations, WBF!!!   Of course, pictures will be in order when you receive this bounty of beautiful birds.....  :D

How exciting!  I wanted to get Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, even though would have been hatchery birds, but they weren't available.  I concur - pictures when your new arrivals get there - lots of pictures!

Oh, honey, I'm so thrilled for you.  What an opportunity!!!!!    :celebrate

Thanks ya'll ! I'm pretty excited and you can be sure I'll be posting more than a few pics of these chicks when they arrive !!!

I'm done with buying from hatcheries if possible. All I ever seem to get is stock that are poor quality - seem prone to illness and the whatnot. We have a great bunch of breeders right here in my backyard pretty much and I'm going to take advantage of it. Most breeds I am buying have come from lines in the UK and the US and from the research I've done, they appear to be some great lines of breeding stock. I apologize in advance if I bombard the thread with photos :oops:

big_smile.png
Bombs awaaaaaayyyyyyyy! We love pics!

Boy, we were a quiet bunch today. Really missed all the ladies chattering on the porch. I guess Sundays are spent on more important things and rightly so, but sure did miss you all that didn't get to sip sweet tea and gab.

Quote:
lol.png
hugs.gif
was tending to hubby. He had surgery on Wed. on his navel and Dr. was going to take out a hernia but it wound up to be 3 of em in there. He's doing great though. Also let the little chicks out to free range a little today and posted a video on my you tube channel. They loved it as you can see on the video. ALSO had to put up some plastic in and around their brooder box outside to cut the wind off them in their brooder. I think that's really going to help to. OK now I think I am going to call it a night and hit the hay. :D

lol.png
hugs.gif
was tending to hubby. He had surgery on Wed. on his navel and Dr. was going to take out a hernia but it wound up to be 3 of em in there. He's doing great though. Also let the little chicks out to free range a little today and posted a video on my you tube channel. They loved it as you can see on the video. ALSO had to put up some plastic in and around their brooder box outside to cut the wind off them in their brooder. I think that's really going to help to. OK now I think I am going to call it a night and hit the hay. :D

O Rose! Sorry to hear about your husband--3 hernias!!! OUCH Both of you are in my prayers!

Lisa :)

lol.png
hugs.gif

RoseMarie, we are all praying for you and your hubby in his recovery. What a problem!!!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom