The Haunted Forest RPG

"Um,sure!"she says
"Well, ok, Amareia, you can come." He then turns to Elle and says "Come on, it'll be fun. By the way, the only reason I did that to you was because you insulted my relationship. Luna is all I have."

Elle backs away from xylo, she puts her hand over her throat. "After everything you've done?! No, stay away from me."

"Well, ok, Amareia, you can come." He then turns to Elle and says "Come on, it'll be fun. By the way, the only reason I did that to you was because you insulted my relationship. Luna is all I have."

"Can you wait one second?"she asks,rushed to her hut,and came back with a bow and arrow

Elle took one more look at xylo, turned away and began walking back through the forest. "Luna is all I have" She thought to herself..

Elle took one more look at xylo, turned away and began walking back through the forest. "Luna is all I have" She thought to herself..
"Can you wait one second?"she asks,rushed to her hut,and came back with a bow and arrow

(she's going to go for Luna!)

Back
Top Bottom