The Haven

"My name's Julie. I'm 14. My weapon of choice is daggers." She pulled a dagger out and showed everyone, then slipped it back in its sheath. "This is my snake, Isis.... And I am the leader of this mission." She said.

Last edited:
Name: Dylan
Personality: Optimistic, Athletic, Active, A thrill-seeker, People-oriented. Humorous, Faithful, Helpful, and Thoughtful. He is generally Warm and Kind-hearted, but can be Ruthless in a fight.
Pet: Snowshoe Hare, named Abby

Weakness: Has Glossophobia and Herpetophobia
Weapon of choice: Gladius and Spear
Bio: (don't know what to put here)
Picture/Description:

Other:
(Accepted??)

(hmmm well we will just pretend he was there from the start and he can be..... Well i guess an attacker but i'm not 100% sure that is a good choice because i don't really know too much about your character from just the form. so what do you think?)

(start by stating your name and stuff to the mission group.)

Last edited:
(Ya. That's fine, I guess)

Dylan looked down at his watch.

MISSION STATUS: ATTACKER
ADDITIONAL ATTACKERS: WINTENT, HEBI, S

Dylan looked around at the others, silently identifying his fellow attackers. He stepped forward. "I'm Dylan. I'm 14 and I use the Gladius and Spear. This is Abby," he said, gesturing to her next to him. She looked up, hearing her name called. Her nose twitched, and he gave a slight smile at the sight of her.

When Zero saw Abby, Allen was half convinced that she would take off after her, but her training got the better of her natural instincts and she looked at Allen, poised to leap at Abby at the slightest sign she was allowed. He gently tapped her sensitive nose, telling her no. She sat back down, seemingly losing interest in Abby as soon as Allen had told her no, but Allen knew she wanted to chase something, he hoped the opportunity came up soon. Allen switched his gaze back to Julie, who had identified herself as the leader. "Shall we go then?"

(Wintent, since you aren't rping, you might have to silently rejoin the mission whenever you can, but we're moving on.)

(Sorry I was grounded and wasn't able to get on.)

Wintent looked down at her watch.

MISSION STATUS: ATTACKER
ADDITIONAL ATTACKERS:HEBI, S, DYLAN

Wintent nodded listening to Julie."Wintent," She said relaying no other information.

MISSION STATUS:ATTACKER
ADDITIONAL ATTACKERS:WINTENT, S, DYLAN

Hedi read looking at her watch. She barely threw a second glance to Julie but acknowledged her as leader.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom