The Heritage Rhode Island Red Site

yeah I know you had me confused and then you and then Fred, it was a runaway there for a bit 
I have decided I'm not posting nothing else on here but except for when I get ready to gripe about something I'll know what I posting then.

I was just copying off other sites, no more of that either LOL

Jeff

They had a small mix up at the show but i think you had it correct Jeff. This boy was Reserve Champ Large Fowl of the first show and the second show he was Champ Large Fowl and Reserve Grand Champ of the Show.
Chris, Rhonda, Brad and the rest of the crew done a great job putting on their first show. I look forward to their next one.

Matt

Last edited:
yeah I know you had me confused and then you and then Fred, it was a runaway there for a bit
I have decided I'm not posting nothing else on here but except for when I get ready to gripe about something I'll know what I posting then.

I was just copying off other sites, no more of that either LOL

Jeff
Hey Jeff,
Don't you dare quit. I really was having a ball with that. To many Bills. lol You did great. Don't worry over such little things. It all worked out just great. I for one appreciated what you did.
Jim

Just curious but is that a special box for taking pictures?  If so did you make it or can it be ordered online somewhere?

I have such trouble getting my chickens to pose for pictures. 

Here are some pics...
[/IMG]

They had a small mix up at the show but i think you had it correct Jeff. This boy was Reserve Champ Large Fowl of the first show and the second show he was Champ Large Fowl and Reserve Grand Champ of the Show.
Chris, Rhonda, Brad and the rest of the crew done a great job putting on their first show. I look forward to their next one.

Matt
Yes Jeff we had a little mix up there at the end. I think one of the Judges told us one thing and had something different written down on his paperwork. Aside from that and the fact that we were all dead tired from no sleep and poor Rhonda was way over whelmed being pulled in every direction we still had a great show and we did get it all worked out now.

Our Board members also had a meeting last night, these were the main players that put on the show in BR to discuss what worked and what did not and how we can make things better and move forward for next year. Now that we have something to go by, (our first show behind us) I can tell you that our show in 2014 will be bigger and better than the one we just did. Keep in mind that again this being our clubs very first show we had over 750 birds entered with well over 200 of them being Lg Fowl and it was a double show. A lot to take on for a first show no doubt but next year will be......well let me put it this way. We intend to use every coop available to us at LSU and if you went to the show you know what I'm talking about!!!

Chris

Here are all the club members that put on the Baton Rouge Show. We had a ton of help from the new Mississippi Club but these are the people that are the meat and potatoes of the Gulf Coast Poultry Faincier's Club....

Quote:
It almost looks like a small fridge.
I should have looked closer at the show in Lebanon, IN. I did not see any of those sitting around. Is the white material just painted wood or plastic? I'm thinking it can't be the foam board that the white boxes for Etsy pictures are made of. I would be a while before I attempted to make on as I am still working on the coop and additional run. But it looks like a fun project and it would help with my pictures.

It almost looks like a small fridge.
I should have looked closer at the show in Lebanon, IN. I did not see any of those sitting around. Is the white material just painted wood or plastic? I'm thinking it can't be the foam board that the white boxes for Etsy pictures are made of. I would be a while before I attempted to make on as I am still working on the coop and additional run. But it looks like a fun project and it would help with my pictures.
Look for Ebay picture taking boxes. They have been around for quite a while and are used to make your stuff look good for online sales.

It is a great idea to use one for taking pictures of Chickens.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom