The Imported English Jubilee Orpington Thread

THANKS about my website. I've been really working hard trying to get it finished to officially announce today, but I'm drowning! I have so many pictures to post and items in the store still. But appreciate your kind words.

As far as your request....hmm knowing you it's got to be something smirky :) I'll check it out

I'm going to run a promotion for the first 100 people to register, they will get 10% off their first order.

Last edited:
Richard,and answer to your request on the website, of course yes, I'm in sales!

I'll have the weights and shipping charges ready for you today on those 1000 jubilee birds you want!

Hi, I asked this question in another thread but I am starting a project and I read that the jubilee pattern is from a speckled sussex and an english orpington. My question is which color of orpington would be best to cross to my speckled sussex to keep the jubilee pattern. Any help would be greatly appreciated I have had other breeds for many years but am new to the orps. Thanks

Hi, I asked this question in another thread but I am starting a project and I read that the jubilee pattern is from a speckled sussex and an english orpington. My question is which color of orpington would be best to cross to my speckled sussex to keep the jubilee pattern. Any help would be greatly appreciated I have had other breeds for many years but am new to the orps. Thanks

Black or Blue would be the easiest.

ETA: Theoretically you would get Black or Blue offspring, split to mottling with varying amounts of red leakage.

Last edited:
Thanks Jeremy, that is what I got. At least they look blue as chicks. Should I cross them with each other first or go back to parents+sibling. The Orp Rooster I used had red leakage. I want to establish the color first. In one line I am trying to replace the white in the jubilee pattern with blue.

Black or Blue would be the easiest.

ETA: Theoretically you would get Black or Blue offspring, split to mottling with varying amounts of red leakage.

Back
Top Bottom