The Imported English Jubilee Orpington Thread

Pics
Thank you so much for the info. It is my understanding (what I have read online ) that so many of the english orpingtons have been breed for show not egg laying.

I just set my first Jubilee eggs! Hopefully, in three weeks I will have some pics of chicks!
fl.gif
ya.gif

I just set my first Jubilee eggs! Hopefully, in three weeks I will have some pics of chicks!

I recently hatched some Jubilees and have some pictures of the chicks in case you are interested:

Week old chick:

Also some of our hens:

And when they were pullets:

And one of our roosters:

I have my first jubilee chicks set to hatch this week. So far they are developing on schedule. I hope they all hatch!
I recently hatched some Jubilees and have some pictures of the chicks in case you are interested: Week old chick: Also some of our hens: And when they were pullets: And one of our roosters:
Beautiful! I can't wait to have some of my own!

Thank you! I hope that your hatch goes well!

I've got a week left and am trying to count my chicks before they hatch. Lol. When I candled them at 10 days, I think only a couple were viable. I am crossing my fingers those two make it. I'm not the greatest candler, so I left the others in and will look again at lockdown. I'm not sure I'd buy hatching eggs through the mail again even though two chicks out of six would be worth it on this hatch.

Back
Top Bottom