The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

lau.gif
that is priceless..oh it has been pick on lynne all afternoon by construction workers..they have been calling that poor rooster paul bunyon..and saying to me..lynne..how many fingers am i holding up...jees
Just ask that group of MCPs if they've ever seen a bigger rooster ! He's still a baby ! You've done a wonderful job raising him. He will only get better . Give that boy a hug for his granny !

lau.gif
that is priceless..oh it has been pick on lynne all afternoon by construction workers..they have been calling that poor rooster paul bunyon..and saying to me..lynne..how many fingers am i holding up...jees

I'm sorry lynnie,
hugs.gif
, we'll have to pick on someone else tomorrow........I can hear the construction workers
gig.gif

Anybody Know How this Chick came From these Parents. I have 1 more Just like him. The Hen is Standard Black Gold laced, So where would this Creme Color Come From? Any Ideas?

Bama,
You know I am not into blues because it would mean more cages. I had a trio I sold about 2 years at an auction where Rev Romig was the auctioneer. The fellow bought them after a lot of competition and this past Jan he won Best English at the Pa farm show with the male. This was a bird from your line and Joy's line. Both of your lines seem to be impressive at the shows.
Harry that is good news to hear. I always enjoy hearing that Originating from this way win. I cant take any credit though. Like you said it is Chckens they came from for sure

Lynne thanks for letting us all have a lot of fun with your big Roo today. He sure is a looker. He is nice and wide and tall looking without being leggy

Back
Top Bottom