The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

wow that is a really good idea doing it that often..I mean they do it that way for dogs so why not chickens too!
Think about where chickens eat, and where they poop. They need worming more often than dogs and casts. Don't forget that those juicy worms carry parasites too ! Worm your birds, not with pumpkin seeds, garlic , or diamateous earth. Use the good stuff , and raise a nice bird. There are no shortcuts....after 55 + years raising winning birds, I would have found them.

We need to visit someday! The Silver Laced are doing well. Hopefully if the weather cooperates this weekend I can take some new pictures to post here. I think I posted some pictures of a few chicks a while back.

You need to get some silver laced Dee! C'mon what's one more color?
I'll be glad to do some swapping for some of your beautiful gold laced....
droolin.gif
Dee needs to keep a few runs open just in case I get run over by a truck. My birds go to her to breed, or to disperse into good homes.

We need to visit someday!  The Silver Laced are doing well.  Hopefully if the weather cooperates this weekend I can take some new pictures to post here.  I think I posted some pictures of a few chicks a while back. 

You need to get some silver laced Dee! C'mon what's one more color? 

Bryce you're doing such a great job with them! We'll split the responsibility. South Georgia will be known for its silver and gold.

Richard, can you post a pic of the choc cuckoo bantams. I have some pics but have no idea how to post pics.
when you click on reply..a toolbar appears above your post ..you will see an icon that looks like a peice of film...just to the left of that film icon is a picture icon..thou it doesnt look like a picture..click that icon..then click upload files..it will link to the photos stored in your computer..choose a pic by clicking on it..then choose a size..500 works best.. then click submit and the pic will appear in your post..
i did this pic small.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom