The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Quote:
They make beautiful deck ornaments!
love.gif

Some brilliant pics, it's nice to see you have some quality in depth over there.

This is my best from the handfull i bred this year

What do you think?

Matt

Matt, His color is superb. I strive so hard for that color. I have a young 5 month old that is really starting to show hope of having that kind of color.

Yeah, went out to feed this morning and I had two eggs in the main pen. I know a hen laid them from the size. These are the first eggs in over a month

BamaChicken, my first pullet I hatched from you just started to lay last week. Her first egg was as big as a store bought XL egg, perfectly formed like she has already been laying for a year. I couldn't believe it! The roo is from a hatch a couple months later, so not sure if he is potent or not. I have seen him try a time or two, and she stands really quiet for him, so maybe... :flThanks again, thanks SO MUCH for selling those eggs!!!
wee.gif

Oh THAT IS GREAT OntheSpot.
It is so cold and i got home late this evening so will be morning before I check the nest again. Burr supposed to be 19 tonite. Thank goodnes we live in the South and it will be 68 again Friday and lowes in the 50's

Back
Top Bottom