The Last Wolves *Restarted*

"Escaped dogs? What in the world are you talking about???" Lilly asked.

Lillian said, "So, what do I do to help Lilly and her friends?"

Abe said, "And why would they attack Tiny?"

Adam looked at Lilly, then he stopped "Back then before I was with Missy, Brian and everyone. I use to work with humans as a guarding wolf, to hurt any wolves who tried to escape or even hurt the human. I was snapped out of my brainwashed mind and back to my real mind. Soon many dogs wanted to escape and so did Charlotte, she said that they had to set all the wolves free. and so it happened, so many wolves were freed and the dogs that stayed with the humans were overwhelmed. Me, Charlotte and dogs that sides with us ran out the doors to find a new home and place to call home. But soon dogs that were still with human were sent to find the escaped wolves and dogs. And so many dogs and wolves were either killed or taken back" he explain "Now they've found me, and Charlotte" he said

Ken looked at Lillian "You need to watch out for those dogs again. Protect the wolves if they ask of it. Back out of the fight if Adam says he wants to do it by himself. I know wolves......I'm very good friends with a bunch" he said looking at Tiny then Abe, then he walked over to a picture and looked at it for a moment, then looked at Abe "Oh, Tiny's dog they would attack to either, keep you away from their food, keep her away from their TRUE leader or just mess wither" he said

"Glad you enjoy it." TYler smirked. "Want me to tell you how to use it?"

"Sure" said Harley.

"Well use your mind to control the gun and GPS." Tyler began to inform. A piece of lense stood in front of his eye.

Adam looked at Lilly, then he stopped "Back then before I was with Missy, Brian and everyone. I use to work with humans as a guarding wolf, to hurt any wolves who tried to escape or even hurt the human. I was snapped out of my brainwashed mind and back to my real mind. Soon many dogs wanted to escape and so did Charlotte, she said that they had to set all the wolves free. and so it happened, so many wolves were freed and the dogs that stayed with the humans were overwhelmed. Me, Charlotte and dogs that sides with us ran out the doors to find a new home and place to call home. But soon dogs that were still with human were sent to find the escaped wolves and dogs. And so many dogs and wolves were either killed or taken back" he explain "Now they've found me, and Charlotte" he said

Ken looked at Lillian "You need to watch out for those dogs again. Protect the wolves if they ask of it. Back out of the fight if Adam says he wants to do it by himself. I know wolves......I'm very good friends with a bunch" he said looking at Tiny then Abe, then he walked over to a picture and looked at it for a moment, then looked at Abe "Oh, Tiny's dog they would attack to either, keep you away from their food, keep her away from their TRUE leader or just mess wither" he said
"But, why are the dogs still with the humans? And, trust me, it's now you, Charlotte, and me, because I'm you're new helper," Lilly said.
_________

Lillian said, "How many of these dogs could there be??"
Abe wondered, then said,"Why would they want her away from their leader? Aswell, are they that evil that they'd just be rude and hurt Tiny just to be mess?

"But, why are the dogs still with the humans? And, trust me, it's now you, Charlotte, and me, because I'm you're new helper," Lilly said.
_________

Lillian said, "How many of these dogs could there be??"
Abe wondered, then said,"Why would they want her away from their leader? Aswell, are they that evil that they'd just be rude and hurt Tiny just to be mess?

Adam chuckled then started to walk again "Dogs are not the smartest animals. So they can be easily trick" he said "And really your in this too?" he asked
________

Ken looked at Lillian "I don't know about your dog problem, if only one dog came then more will follow. For Abe's question, The True leader is the most important of all dogs in a pack. Like an Alpha Wolf, in a pack. The other wolves, or dogs will do anything to protect him or her or both. and yes the dogs are that evil enough to probably hurt Tiny or any wolves that come" he said

Tiny nodded "I understand" she said.

Then there was ANOTHER knock at the door.

"You can also see infer red of the wolves and plants." Tyler smirked.

Lilly smiled, then walked over to a cubard, and threw Charlotte a few bandages and antibiotics, "You need them!"
________

"I mean the dogs that attacked my wolf daughter, your mister wolf lover yourself!!" The woman said. Abe stared and watched the action unfold.

Charlotte caught them and smiled "Thanks Lilly" she said.

Adam let her onto the table and looked at her, then he started to walk out of the room.

Ken looked at the woman "Oh Wolves? I don't know anything about wolves. I'm just talking with two of my great friends" he said "Isn't that right Tiny?' he asked

Tiny walked over to Ken "Y-yes, You must be mistaken on wolves. because they don't live. Humans wiped them out many years ago" she said with a fake smile

Flower walked towad a wolf (Nate) she saw in distance. (is nate a male? Maybe gradually they can become mates)

(Yes Nate's a male. And we'll see. I want to see what happens)

Nate didn't notice Flower until she got closer, he looked at Flower and stared for a moment "Oh hello miss" he said bowing his head (It's a thing his family does)
(o okay) "umm, hello" flower said.

Adam chuckled then started to walk again "Dogs are not the smartest animals. So they can be easily trick" he said "And really your in this too?" he asked
________

Ken looked at Lillian "I don't know about your dog problem, if only one dog came then more will follow. For Abe's question, The True leader is the most important of all dogs in a pack. Like an Alpha Wolf, in a pack. The other wolves, or dogs will do anything to protect him or her or both. and yes the dogs are that evil enough to probably hurt Tiny or any wolves that come" he said

Tiny nodded "I understand" she said.

Then there was ANOTHER knock at the door.
Lilly smiled, "Of course I'm in this, I've finally found another wolf!!! I want to help as much as I can!!!"

(Before the knock on the door)
Lillian smiled, "Thank you muchly"
Abe squeezed Tiny's hand.
(After the knock on the door)
Lillian jumped, then put her hand in her pocket, where the taser is.
Abe rolled his eyes and waited to see who is would be.

Back
Top Bottom