The Last Wolves *Restarted*

All the others wolves then walked back to their places and waited.

Adam went to a spot and sat there, and watched the stump

Then a huge old gray wolf jumped onto the stump and looked at all the wolves, then at Lilly. He looked right at her and wondered "Who are you?' he asked with a almost ruff tone.

Tiny looked around "I don't know why. I don't plan on getting into a fight" she said
Lilly puffed out her chest, "I am Lillian Blue, Jr. Daughter of scientist Lillian Blue Sr., but please call me Lilly. Who are you?" She said, mocking his ruff tone, "Oh, and I'm not scared of anything but fleas, so you're not making me very scared, thank you very much!"

"I sure hope we don't," Abe said, then he licked her cheek, "Who do you think took her?"

Hougen smiled then looked at the pups.

Drake then nipped her ear and barked.

Alice looked at the ground "Sorry" she said

The human then fell again and lay there for a moment.

Jerome ran up to the human and bit right into his arm and growled.

Jatt fell to the ground and lay there for the longest time.

Adam then started to sprint and looked around, then he spotted more wolves.

There near a tree that had fallen many years ago now leaving a stump, wolves of all colors and sizes talked and chuckled at one another.

Tiny continued to run, then she stopped when she got to a river. She looked around and then spotted the blood Nate had spoken of.
"We can't leave the hunters alive....Or they'll tell othes and get us." Flower snarled and walked back to Jatt.

"We can't leave the hunters alive....Or they'll tell othes and get us." Flower snarled and walked back to Jatt.

Jerome nodded "Yeah, I know" he said. Then the hunter kicked Jerome off, stood up, grabbed his gun and ran off.

Jatt stood up and growled.

Jason smiled.

Mika then she looked at Jason and smiled back.

(It seems to me like you want me to never get any sleep!!)
(Sorry, I just get bored after you leave)

Lilly puffed out her chest, "I am Lillian Blue, Jr. Daughter of scientist Lillian Blue Sr., but please call me Lilly. Who are you?" She said, mocking his ruff tone, "Oh, and I'm not scared of anything but fleas, so you're not making me very scared, thank you very much!"

"I sure hope we don't," Abe said, then he licked her cheek, "Who do you think took her?"

Adam looked at Lilly with a shocked look.

The huge old gray wolf then started to growl and come even closer to Lilly, when he was only a few inches from her face he stopped and smiled, then started to laughed "Now that's what I call a brave wolf!!" he said then backed off with a kind, gentle smile "This is what I look for!! Brave, not afraid of anything kind of wolves" he said to the others.

All the other wolves nodded and smiled, and some said stuff like "Now she's brave" and "She's almost like Mika, not afraid to speak her mind" then there was "Thought she get scared right away".

Tiny sniffed around "Lab dogs, sent by the humans" she said

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom