The laziness of people...

Quote:
I know quite a few call center people who did that... it gets COLD in there, and the snuggie didn't get bound up in the computer chair wheels (and of course, you're not supposed to get up to do anything but you wheel around just to relieve the boredom).

you nailed it, it's a call center. It's not that the temps are kept at "artic chill", as much as it is the sedintary job. You're not moving, neither is your blood. You'll be cold. If you have that kind of job, anytime you get the chance to get up and move, I suggest you do it briskly!!

My thermostats are set at the range of 75-78 degrees to attempt to keep people comfortable...some folks, especially if you have to be physically busy (like me) are about sweating to death. If I had them set at 68, I'd have to ice pick them out of their chairs at quitting time! LOL!

Would people REALLY wear that in public??
roll.png

I would love it around the house in the winter time...but in public??

Quote:
Unfortunately, I am notorious for not dressing well enough in the winter.

Hubby: “Put your overalls on dear.”
Me: “It’ll only be a second, I am only checking on eggs, will be right back.”

2 steps outside the door later…

“I am soooo cold, I need to go back to my wonderful bed with the heated matress.”

That can't be real.
And showing people laying around and eating? What's that about?
That outfit will help you gain 500 lbs.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Me too!!!

The only thing thing that's missing is a section in the back that can snap off in the back for easy and quick access to the bathroom and snap back on.
hmm.png

Quote:
Me too!!!

The only thing thing that's missing is a section in the back that can snap off in the back for easy and quick access to the bathroom and snap back on.
hmm.png

It doesn't have snaps but it has a zipper. They call it "escape hatch"
lol.png

Quote:
Me too!!!

hmm.png

It doesn't have snaps but it has a zipper. They call it "escape hatch"
lol.png

REALLY???????? How did I miss that special feature? Thanks for letting me know. I gotta get one.
gig.gif

Quote:
Yes, but see, seperate socks means more work to put on, thus, I ain't buying any of these.

Make footie jammies in my size, I'm all over that.

Back
Top Bottom