The Legbar Thread!

This is really cool- there is a lot of discussion about how what looks blue to one person looks blue-green to another. How well do you perceive color? This takes 5-10 minutes, zero is a perfect score, so I guess 99 would mean you are completely colorblind. Doesn't matter what your monitor setting it like, since you are setting color blocks in comparison to each other.

http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77
Loved that site....did so, so, so awful. I'm going back tomorrow to see if my eyes work better in the morning.

Loved that site....did so, so, so awful. I'm going back tomorrow to see if my eyes work better in the morning.
I got a 13. Is that a good number. Lucky 13. :)

The owner of the Blue-Egg website in the UK told me that she took one of those test and did really poor on it. The ironies of life. :)

Last edited:
I wish i had my color swatchs of old days we used to have 30 basic colors 1/2 yd each and lay out our still life on the to fabric, take a picture and go xerox them and study the b&w pic with a ten value card we took this test every week . there are supposed to be 7 values to aim for most painters got 3..lol
That is so interesting....what a challenge.

GaryDean...13 is good -- I got, no I cannot even admit my huge failure, but I will anyway to reveal my decrepitude....I got (hides under rug which is under chair) 93. Couldn't do much worse. Maybe like Omaeve said, I didn't do it right. I will have to go back and try again someday to see if it reinforces how dismal, or if it was a fluke of badness. ;O)

That is so interesting....what a challenge.

GaryDean...13 is good -- I got, no I cannot even admit my huge failure, but I will anyway to reveal my decrepitude....I got (hides under rug which is under chair) 93. Couldn't do much worse. Maybe like Omaeve said, I didn't do it right. I will have to go back and try again someday to see if it reinforces how dismal, or if it was a fluke of badness. ;O)
The website said the highest score for my age group was 1520, so 93 may not be all that bad. Did you have them compare your score against others of the same age and sex? GaryDean26 is still the Legbar Colormaster, I scored a 16.

The website said the highest score for my age group was 1520, so 93 may not be all that bad. Did you have them compare your score against others of the same age and sex? GaryDean26 is still the Legbar Colormaster, I scored a 16.

i also got a 16, just now -- we have identical eyes!
laura

Back
Top Bottom