The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Belgian d'Uccle eggs~ Golden necked AND Mille Fleur

18 plus extras if available
ships tomorrow, (Tuesday).

Bidding ends Tuesday morning, 8 am PDT (CA)
PM for paypal address

Opening bid, $20.
Shipping, $14.

Pure colors housed separately. Eggs will be from both pens and marked.

Two auctions up for grabs. Each auction will end on Tuesday 4/19 at 1:00 p.m. pacific time. Shipping is included in the price of each auction. If you would like to purchase both sets of eggs you will get a discount for combined shipping. Eggs will ship on Tuesday afternoon if payment is received.

Auction #1 - Dozen turken eggs. Chicks will be Easter Egger or Olive eggers. Typically I hatch about 50% turkens from these eggs, sometimes more than 50%. Hens are Naked Necks and the rooster is Ameraucana/Legbar. Fertility on these eggs is 100%. The eggs you receive will be green, olive, brown and chocolate. Starting bid is $25 for 12 eggs and includes priority shipping.

Auction #2 - Dozen Easter Egger hatching eggs. Eggs will come from two different project pens. A variety of hens covered by two roosters that are both Crested cream legbar/Ameraucana. Some of the hens are crested and bearded so many of the chicks should be as well. Starting bid is $20 for a dozen eggs and includes priority shipping.

There are 6 hours left to bid on these two auctions.

Current high bid on Auction #1 (dozen Turken eggs) is $25 (Pyxis)

Current high big on Auciton #2 (EE project eggs) is $20 (Nin315)

Pre-sale: 6 (+2 = total 8 eggs) Slate X Bourbon Red Turkey Hatching Eggs

To be shipped as soon as all eggs are collected.

Starting bid: $30.00
Shipping: $15.00
Ends: Wednesday at 11:59 a.m. Central Standard Time
Will consider trades for other turkeys, possibly quail - PM me with what you have.

I just set 18 of these in my incubator, and customers have confirmed fertility.

Blessings -

~ Aspen

Last minute auction for Silkied Lavender and Black split to Lavender Ameraucana eggs.

Eggs are from Mon, Tues and todays should be about 15-16 total. Auction ends at 3pm EST so I can get them in the mail today
jumpy.gif

I have a Silkied Lavender Ameraucana roo over Silkied Lavender and Silkied Black split for Lavender Ameraucana girls. All chicks hatched will be Silkied feathered Lavender or Silkied feathered Black split for Lavender. Please know that technically these birds are considered Easter Eggers as Silkied feathering is not an accepted feather type in Ameraucanas and Lavender is not an accepted color for the breed either.

These are project birds that I have been working on for over 4 years now. If you are not familiar with the project these birds come from pure breed Ameraucanas that had a spontaneous feather mutation...no Silkies involved with this project whatsoever! You can read more about the project here https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/827543/silkied-ameraucana-project

Egg color is improving and ranges from blue to bluish green
droolin.gif

Auction starts at $30.00 + $15.00 for shipping.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Last minute auction for Silkied Lavender and Black split to Lavender Ameraucana eggs.

Eggs are from Mon, Tues and todays should be about 15-16 total. Auction ends at 3pm EST so I can get them in the mail today
jumpy.gif

I have a Silkied Lavender Ameraucana roo over Silkied Lavender and Silkied Black split for Lavender Ameraucana girls. All chicks hatched will be Silkied feathered Lavender or Silkied feathered Black split for Lavender. Please know that technically these birds are considered Easter Eggers as Silkied feathering is not an accepted feather type in Ameraucanas and Lavender is not an accepted color for the breed either.

These are project birds that I have been working on for over 4 years now. If you are not familiar with the project these birds come from pure breed Ameraucanas that had a spontaneous feather mutation...no Silkies involved with this project whatsoever! You can read more about the project here https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/827543/silkied-ameraucana-project

droolin.gif

Thanks!

[COLOR=FF0000]Last minute auction for Silkied Lavender and Black split to Lavender Ameraucana eggs.[/COLOR]

Eggs are from Mon, Tues and todays should be about 15-16 total. Auction ends at 3pm EST so I can get them in the mail today :jumpy

These are project birds that I have been working on for over 4 years now. If you are not familiar with the project these birds come from pure breed Ameraucanas that had a spontaneous feather mutation...no Silkies involved with this project whatsoever! You can read more about the project here [COLOR=0066CC]https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/827543/silkied-ameraucana-project[/COLOR] 

Egg color is improving and ranges from blue to bluish green :drool

Thanks!

Is there still time to bid on these? If so I'll put the opening bid down!
$30

jumpy.gif

droolin.gif

Thanks!
$31 :)

24+ Button Quail Hatching Eggs : BIN $15.00 + $10.00 S.H.- Can Ship tomorrow 4/18-NPIP

I will send 24 plus as many extras as I can. These are assorted button quail, you will hatch a nice variety of colors. We just hatched 64 little buttons on Saturday, so fertility is great! I package them very carefully and ship priority mail with tracking #. I only accept paypal - No E-Checks please. These eggs can ship tomorrow.

I only ship the the USA lower 48 states.

If you are interested post SOLD and PM me for my paypal link.

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions.
Christie

Wow such beautiful eggs! Really like the quail with black faces and red(?) breasts.. what is that color pattern called?

Back
Top Bottom