The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

@Kev - WHAT are those birds in your avatar? Do you breed naked chickens?

The most beautiful, magnificent creatures on this earth, that's what they are!
wink.png

They are naked to a natural mutation called Scaleless after the fact they have no leg scales either.

I do breed them- here's a link to a video of four chicks hatched earlier this year:

Up for auction is 12 Gold Laced Brahma hatching eggs. I have had awesome fertility with these guys here at my place & with my shipped eggs. In honor of 4/20 ;) , the Auction starts at 4:20pm est today (4/20/16) & ends tomorrow night at 10pm (4/21/16) est. Price starts at $25 plus $20 shipping. Please use $1 & up increments. Paypal is [email protected] Thanks!!!

wink.png

They are naked to a natural mutation called Scaleless after the fact they have no leg scales either.

I do breed them- here's a link to a video of four chicks hatched earlier this year:

Fascinating! Thank you for sharing!

wink.png

Okay...when are you gonna offer some of *those* eggs here??? LOL

Auction for 12+ Mille Fleur d'Uccle eggs to ship Saturday 4/23. Auction ends Friday 4/22 at 9pm EST.

Bidding starts at $20. Add $15 for shipping. GA NPIP. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Lavender Cuckoo Ameraucana

20 eggs available now

These are a non standard color ameraucana. Eggs are slightly green tinted, so if you are looking for blue eggs do not buy these.

I have 6 cuckoo lavender hens, 2 lavender hens, 2 cuckoo lavender roosters and one black and white cuckoo rooster recessive for lavender.
I also have two black hens in the pen for improving the egg color.

This means that if you buy eggs, you might get lavender cuckoo or black/white cuckoo recessive for lavender or solid black recessive for lavender.

The cuckoo pattern is definitely not a standard color, and

probably never will be. The issue is the legs. Cuckoo patterned

birds won't have the slate colored legs that is needed to be

accepted. The pattern actually carries through to the leg color and

their legs are striped. So if you want show birds, don't get these!

If you want some wonderful eye candy, you must have them!

bidding starts at $30 plus $18 for shipping

Auction ends at 6:30 EST on 4/22/16

Thought I should add a picture of the black/white cuckoo offspring

Last edited:
Tomaru Long Crower

1 dz eggs on hand - will include any extras they lay tomorrow

There was a Welsummer rooster in the pen for a few hours 2 weeks ago, so I'm starting these at a reduced price

bidding starts at $20 plus $16 shipping

Auction ends at 6:30 pm on 4/22/16

Back
Top Bottom