The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Fun egg colors and Naked Necks! All auctions end on Tuesday, March 21st at noon Pacific time. Eggs will ship on Tuesday if payment is made before the post office closes.

Auction 1: Pure Blue copper Marans and splash marans. Splash rooster over Blue copper hens. Your chicks will be approximately half blue and half splash. Parents have feathered legs and nice copper coloring. Rooster is not related to any of the hens. Auction is for 12 eggs plus whatever I collect tomorrow and Tuesday (probably 18 eggs total). Bidding starts at $30. Shipping is $18.85 double boxed priority mail.

Auction 2: Easter Eggers - These are all project birds that are crosses between Ameraucana and Crested Cream legbar. Your chicks could be both crested and bearded. There is also one young araucana rooster in the pen so you could get rumpless chicks as well. Some of the hens are naked necks, so you could end up with a couple of turken chicks. I can include more turken eggs if you'd prefer those. Chicks will lay green or blue eggs. Auction is for 18 eggs. Starting bid is $25 plus $18.85 for shipping.

Auction 3: Olive egger turkens - Blue and black copper naked neck hens that lay chocolate eggs crossed with an Ameraucana rooster. Chick will lay deep olive eggs. About half your chicks will be naked necks and the other half will be fully feathered. Olive egg in photo is an example of the color your pullets will lay. Auction is for $18 eggs. Starting bid of $30 plus $18.85 for shipping.

Last edited:
*** Call Duck Egg BIN ***

Buy It Now Call duck eggs!!!

12+ for $30 shipped OR
24+ for $50 shipped

I am getting TONS of eggs right now! Avg 4 dozen eggs per day, so I can do several of these now and throughout the next week! Fertility has been checked and is extremely excellent! Just confirmed a 100% hatch rate from a batch sent out at the end of last month!!

Colors are mixed and all patterns possible, quality varies from pet to breeder.

Just post SOLD on Calls and PM me for PayPal and shipping info. All PayPal payments must be made the evening before you want your eggs shipped out.

Offer good 3/19 thru 3/26

Any questions please post them on the chat thread, thank you!
smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/826325/chat-thread-for-the-new-crazy-24-hour-auction

I can confirm 100% fertility on 23 eggs that I received. Mine are on Day 22 today and I expect 100% to reach lockdown this week. Everyone knows hatching Calls is difficult, but with odds like that, who could complain?
big_smile.png

BIN 12 heritage turkey eggs $60 shipped

These eggs will hatch mixed color turkeys (bronze based, with Narragansett, Gray, Blackwinged Bronze and White modifiers). Most poults will be Narragansett or Narragansett carrying gray gene (darker Narragansett) but others may be Golden Narragansett, Dark Gray, Oregon Gray, Bronze, and even a rare bronze based White. Fertility in my incubator is >85% and rate of hatch is over 75%.

Priced includes shipping anywhere in the continental U.S. Please be sure you are able to receive hatching eggs before you place an order. I can ship up to 3 dozen today and will relist as orders are filled.

lots of fresh eggs!

first hatch of 2017

easy hatchers

2016 offspring

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom