The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

BIN: 12+ Olive Egger/Frizzle Olive Egger Hatching Eggs
$35 Shipped
First to comment SOLD takes them!
I have 2+ dozen available.
These are from our own farm lines. I have been working on our OE lines for over 4 years now and have produced some beautiful birds who reliably lay large to jumbo eggs in a variety of olive tones. Fertility is excellent, near every egg I've set has been fertile and hatch rate here on the farm has been averaging between 85-100%. We have 2 Frizzle and 1 smooth roosters over smooth girls. I've been getting roughly 25-35% frizzles from them per hatch. All our birds are fed Non-GMO feed. Eggs are collect fresh 2-3 times a day and are regularly checked for fertility. Only fresh eggs will be shipped to ensure viability. Eggs will be individually wrapped in paper towel and bubble wrap and secured in place with shredded paper and/or packing peanuts, double boxed and labeled accordingly. It's advised that the winner request a call/hold for pickup. Heat packs can be provided upon request for an additional charge.
I package our eggs VERY well, doing everything in my ability to ensure they get to you in the same condition they leave here, however I have no control over how they are handled once they leave my hands. I am not responsible for damage or poor hatch rates as way too many variables are out of the realm of my control.
Located in Middle Tennessee.
Payment is due via PayPal before shipment. No e-checks. Eggs will be shipped Priority Mail after payment is received.

6 Golden Laced Sebright eggs

Buy It Now $22. includes shipping

Ships Saturday, Monday or Tuesday. I can include some silver Sebright eggs but the fertility may not be great yet. Last time I checked it was around 50% The Goldens have been great.

ISO a dozen+ dark brown or white hatching eggs to ship on Monday 3/27 or Tuesday 3/28. I prefer rare breeds, bearded breeds, large fowl, fun colors, and shipping from the east coast, but I'm flexible depending on deal. I will consider BIN or auction. I have almost enough eggs to fill my incubator and at least one of my hens is going broody.

~AUCTION #1~

I am offering 6+ (probably closer to 10-12) BBS Ameraucana eggs. Auction will end at 12:30pm CST on 3/26....
My birds are Paul Smith lines and are wonderful layers. I am getting about 6 eggs a week from each of them. I only have blues, so any chicks hatched from these eggs have a chance of being blue, black, or splash. I have only been breeding a little while, but I've been very pleased with the birds I've been hatching out of these eggs. No leakage, wonderful sweet dispositions, and beautiful deep blue eggs!
Payment is through PayPal only and must be received as soon as possible after the auction's end. I will PM the winner as soon as the time is up with payment info. Eggs will be shipped Monday 3/27 upon receipt of payment.
Starting Bid is $10 + $10 shipping...

Eggs I've gotten from these birds

An example of the chicks I've hatched from these eggs.

Happy Bidding Everyone! And thanks for looking!!!

~AUCTION #2~

This auction is for 6+ Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs.
Auction will end at 1:00pm CST on 3/26.
I have splash hens with a blue roo. Any chicks hatched will be either Blue Laced Red or Splash Laced Red. I've been really excited about these birds as they are a new addition that I just started breeding last year. The Blue roo that I have is a wonderful example of the breed and has great size and the sweetest temperament. He's a lap rooster if I ever saw one! The Splash hens are gentle giants with great size and wonderful eggs. Most lay a slightly pinkish brown egg which looks lovely in any egg basket.
Payment is through PayPal only and must be received as soon as possible after the auction's end. I will PM the winner as soon as the time is up with payment info. Eggs will be shipped Monday 3/27 upon receipt of payment.
Starting Bid is $12 + $10 shipping...

An example of the chicks hatched from these eggs.

Happy Bidding Everyone! And thanks for looking!!!

Back
Top Bottom