The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction
yippiechickie.gif

15 (or more) D'Uccle bantam eggs

Starts at $30 includes shipping!

Ends Monday morning at 9am PDT

Can ship Monday or Tuesday

Colors will be Porcelain, Golden necked and Mille Fleur. Colors are separate and will be marked on egg.

If you have color preferences, let me know. I will accommodate the best I can.

Golden necked

Porcelain

ISO a dozen+ dark brown or white hatching eggs to ship on Monday 3/27 or Tuesday 3/28. I prefer rare breeds, bearded breeds, large fowl, fun colors, and shipping from the east coast, but I'm flexible depending on deal. I will consider BIN or auction. I have almost enough eggs to fill my incubator and at least one of my hens is going broody.
I have fun eggs! Blue and splash copper marans that are from very dark eggs. I also have dark olive laying turkens that should have beards because their dad is an ameraucana. I have EE project birds that are bearded and crested (legbar x ameraucana). Will lay blue or green eggs. I'm in Washington, which is a bit farther away. I have shipped to Florida with an 85% hatch rate. That said, at the end of the day the eggs' fate is with the Post Office.

Please PM me if you'd like more pics or prices. I can ship out tomorrow or Tuesday.

[COLOR=00FF00]~AUCTION #1~[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]I am offering 6+ (probably closer to 10-12) BBS Ameraucana eggs. Auction will end at 12:30pm CST on 3/26....[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]My birds are Paul Smith lines and are wonderful layers. I am getting about 6 eggs a week from each of them. I only have blues, so any chicks hatched from these eggs have a chance of being blue, black, or splash. I have only been breeding a little while, but I've been very pleased with the birds I've been hatching out of these eggs. No leakage, wonderful sweet dispositions, and beautiful deep blue eggs![/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]Payment is through PayPal only and must be received as soon as possible after the auction's end. I will PM the winner as soon as the time is up with payment info. Eggs will be shipped Monday 3/27 upon receipt of payment.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Starting Bid is $10 + $10 shipping...[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]Eggs I've gotten from these birds[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]An example of the chicks I've hatched from these eggs.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Happy Bidding Everyone! And thanks for looking!!![/COLOR]
This auction ends in half an hour. Current high bid is $14 by Karen523

[COLOR=00FF00]~AUCTION #2~[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]This auction is for 6+ Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs.[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]Auction will end at 1:00pm CST on 3/26.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I have splash hens with a blue roo. Any chicks hatched will be either Blue Laced Red or Splash Laced Red. I've been really excited about these birds as they are a new addition that I just started breeding last year. The Blue roo that I have is a wonderful example of the breed and has great size and the sweetest temperament. He's a lap rooster if I ever saw one! The Splash hens are gentle giants with great size and wonderful eggs. Most lay a slightly pinkish brown egg which looks lovely in any egg basket.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Payment is through PayPal only and must be received as soon as possible after the auction's end. I will PM the winner as soon as the time is up with payment info. Eggs will be shipped Monday 3/27 upon receipt of payment.[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]Starting Bid is $12 + $10 shipping...[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]An example of the chicks hatched from these eggs.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Happy Bidding Everyone! And thanks for looking!!![/COLOR]
This auction ends in one hour. No current bids...

I have fun eggs! Blue and splash copper marans that are from very dark eggs. I also have dark olive laying turkens that should have beards because their dad is an ameraucana. I have EE project birds that are bearded and crested (legbar x ameraucana). Will lay blue or green eggs. I'm in Washington, which is a bit farther away. I have shipped to Florida with an 85% hatch rate. That said, at the end of the day the eggs' fate is with the Post Office. Please PM me if you'd like more pics or prices. I can ship out tomorrow or Tuesday.
I do love the color of the marans eggs. I'll let you know via pm. ETA: I have EE and OE here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom