The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Tao I'm tempted too - but don't have an incubator of my own .... SO - if you have extra from this if you win - see ME at chickenstock !!! :) ha ha ha

So tempted too...I already have so many but I love my Birchen Marans rooster and he is getting old
1f623.png
I already have 5 chicken breeding groups going right now and 4 turkey groups. I don't know if this works for the rules but could I bid for 6 Birchen Marans eggs? My incubator is full too

Your right, sorry. Just the question: can a person bid on just 6 eggs if they don't have room for them all? I looked for answers to this but couldn't find

Your right, sorry. Just the question: can a person bid on just 6 eggs if they don't have room for them all? I looked for answers to this but couldn't find
you can bid on as many as you want, you could bid on all of them so long as you paid for them and met the other Rules set forth

you could be buying them just to eat them, though it would be rather expensive

12++ NPIP and A.I. H5/H7 negative Rare Blue Birchen, Blue and Splash Marans hatching eggs. Please note that these are extras that I collected to set myself so I didn't mark the date on them. So some may be several days old and some are fresher than others so I'm starting the bid low! :) :yiipchick

Bid starts at just $12 plus $18 Priority Mail shipping.
Auction ends Tuesday, March 28 at 7:00pm Eastern.
Eggs will ship Wednesday 3/29 if payment is received Tuesday following the close of the auction.
Payment through PayPal, please.

Fertility is excellent! These are not hatchery or mass produced birds. We select and breed for good personalities as well as dark eggs and correct birds. Our roosters are a pleasure to have around the farm and have proven themselves very trustworthy even around my children :) The hens are very friendly and great layers too.

Eggs will be unwashed and may have some dirt on them. My birds spend much of their time outside and we've had some very wet weather here, but excessively dirty eggs will not be sold. Eggs are carefully packed and double boxed.

I am Ohio NPIP participant #31-1210
Pullorum-Typhoid clean and Avian Influenza H5/H7 negative certification included with your eggs.

Just under 2 hours remaining on this auction!
Tao chick is the current high bidder at $12

So tempted too...I already have so many but I love my Birchen Marans rooster and he is getting old
1f623.png
I already have 5 chicken breeding groups going right now and 4 turkey groups. I don't know if this works for the rules but could I bid for 6 Birchen Marans eggs? My incubator is full too

I think what you meant by this is if a person puts up an auction for eggs and you don't have room for them all, can you bid on that auction but for less eggs than they're selling. I'd say probably no. If a person puts up a certain number of eggs, that's usually how many they want to sell, and they put up a starting bid for that number of eggs. You wouldn't know what to bid for less eggs than that, and the seller probably wants to sell that specific amount of eggs. If however you wanted to bid the full amount for all the eggs but only want the seller to send how many you can fit, the seller might be okay with that. You would have to discuss that will them though.

Back
Top Bottom