The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction
yippiechickie.gif

20 D'Uccle bantam eggs

Starts at $14 !!
Shipping is $16.

Ends Saturday morning at 8am PDT

Can ship Saturday or Monday.

Colors will be Porcelain, Golden necked and Mille Fleur. Colors are separate and will be marked on egg.

If you have color preferences, let me know. I will accommodate the best I can. All three colors are laying well and very fertile.

Golden necked

Porcelain

Auction- 6 Golden Laced Sebright eggs
I can include some silver laced eggs for free if you want to check fertility on them for me.
wink.png

Auction starts at $8.
Shipping $12.

Ends Saturday 8am PDT

Ships Saturday or Monday

12 Serama Eggs!
yippiechickie.gif

Silkied feathered and smooth

$15. Starting bid
$14 shipping

Ends tomorrow, Saturday, 7am PDT
Ships Saturday

Eggs are from good quality, typey birds. I breed for show quality. Chicks may or may not turn out show quality but will absolutely be colorful and super cute.

Reminder to all who use this thread BEFORE you bid on an auction please be sure that you want the eggs being offered, can pay for them as soon as the auction closes, and agree to the stated shipping date.

This is a great place to buy great eggs at a great price. The eggs offered often are what are at hand and need to be sold quickly - so you cannot bid on eggs and ask for them to be sent in a weeks time.

The thread works well due to a level of trust, honesty, good will and a willingness to share between forum members.

The rules are simple but if you cannot follow them then you can not bid on this thread.

And lets say a special thank you to the great sellers who share their eggs with us on this thread at such a great price - as often doing so makes them no money, and in some cases costs them more than they receive.

THANK YOU awesome sellers
bow.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
celebrate.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom