The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

[COLOR=0000FF]Silver Ameraucana Eggs[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000FF]I will have at least a dozen and extras as they are laid. The fertility for these eggs has been outstanding. The cock bird is from John Blehm 2016 hatch. The pullets are from a couple of other breeders. These are chicks from a recent hatch as well as the parents. Bidding starts at $15.00.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000FF]Auction ends Friday night at 10:00pm CST. Paypal payment is due at the end of the auction. Eggs will be shipped Saturday, priority mail. They will be double boxed and packed securely. Shipping is $15.00.[/COLOR] 

Auction ended. No sale. Great Breakfast!

I wanted these so bad but can't just now. :(

Follow up on your amazing Queen Silvia eggs/chicks - I know they are still very young but a good number look like they will be girls!!

12+ Frizzle Hatching Eggs

Please note: We're in the middle of the spring thaw here so some eggs might be a little muddy. I don't wash them but you can when they arrive if that's something you want to do.

Up for auction are 12+ Frizzle hatching eggs. The eggs come from a mixed flock of various breeds of hen that lay in shades of brown and green and are all covered by a frizzle OE rooster. Half of the chicks from these eggs should hatch frizzled, and many will lay green or olive eggs.

Auction ends 4/16 at 8 pm EST and will ship on Tuesday. Starting bidding is $10. Shipping is $15.

Some of the parents and chicks they have produced:

Last edited:
Silver Ameraucana Eggs

I will have at least a dozen and extras as they are laid. The fertility for these eggs has been outstanding. The cock bird is from John Blehm 2016 hatch. The pullets are from a couple of other breeders. These are chicks from a recent hatch as well as the parents. Bidding starts at $15.00.

Auction ends Friday night at 10:00pm CST. Paypal payment is due at the end of the auction. Eggs will be shipped Saturday, priority mail. They will be double boxed and packed securely. Shipping is $15.00.
Will you have more of these?

Back
Top Bottom