The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Logged in to impulsively bid on eggs and it looks like all auctions have already ended. Congrats winners.

I have 6 khaki campbell duck eggs. I have testep and of the 6 I am incubating 5/6 are developing.
Closes at 10 pm eastern time Monday may 8 2017. PayPal payment to [email protected] 15 start bid and 15 shipping.
Did you see BYC is moving? Change starts tomorrow morning. Post #241 here:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1172392/bycs-software-conversion-discussion-information

Oh...three slashes. lol...

At the top, brown tab that says Search
............or brown tab that says Forum:
If you're in a thread the tab is white and under it there is a horizontal list, one of them says Search Forum.
If you're not in a thread, if you hold the cursor over it, a drop-down vertical list will appear, one of them is Search Forum.
I am on a pc, mobile device may be different.

24 Hour Auction!!! Ends 5/17/17 at 0900 pm CST Will ship 5/18/17 provided they are paid for by 10 pm on 5/17/17

Some of THE most unusual breeds and crosses :wee

One Dozen total eggs. Shipping included. Bidding starts at $50.00, PayPal only

Pure breeds: Cemani, Tomaru
Crazy Crosses:
1) Grey Jungle Fowl Hybrids (Grey JF male over 2-3 different hens, 2 are 1/4 Grey themselves and one is Egyptian Fayoumi)
2) Black Araucana/Sumatra roo over Oriental Game hens.
3) Huastec/Quetero roo over Blue Oriental Game hen
4) Golden Duckwing roo over Silver Spangled Hamburg hen.

I make no promise but I will try to accommodate preferences as to which breeds/crosses.
I cannot make any guarantee regarding hatch rates or perfect arrival. I will provide a copy of the tracking paper from the post office. Once they leave my control, I have no responsibility for them. No refunds or replacements but you are welcome to file with the USPS should anything happen under their control. There is an automatic $50 insurance and you can use the tracking number. I have been shipping hatching eggs for many years with excellent results.

Unable to provide photo's? Hoping this will be resolved soon.

Back
Top Bottom