The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

24 Hour Auction!!! Ends 5/17/17 at 0900 pm CST Will ship 5/18/17 provided they are paid for by 10 pm on 5/17/17

Some of THE most unusual breeds and crosses :wee

One Dozen total eggs. Shipping included. Bidding starts at $50.00, PayPal only

Pure breeds: Cemani, Tomaru
Crazy Crosses:
1) Grey Jungle Fowl Hybrids (Grey JF male over 2-3 different hens, 2 are 1/4 Grey themselves and one is Egyptian Fayoumi)
2) Black Araucana/Sumatra roo over Oriental Game hens.
3) Huastec/Quetero roo over Blue Oriental Game hen
4) Golden Duckwing roo over Silver Spangled Hamburg hen.

I make no promise but I will try to accommodate preferences as to which breeds/crosses.
I cannot make any guarantee regarding hatch rates or perfect arrival. I will provide a copy of the tracking paper from the post office. Once they leave my control, I have no responsibility for them. No refunds or replacements but you are welcome to file with the USPS should anything happen under their control. There is an automatic $50 insurance and you can use the tracking number. I have been shipping hatching eggs for many years with excellent results.

Unable to provide photo's? Hoping this will be resolved soon.

Hi and thanks for posting this. Potential buyers may be interested in how many pure bred eggs they are likley to be sent. Do you have any idea?
Also you could state how old the oldest egg will be at time of shipping.

They will be collected today to ship tomorrow. I'm only offering because they are all laying so well.
As stated in the auction, I'll work with the winner to provide as many of their preference as I can.

*** Ayam Cemani Bargain Egg Auction ***

8 eggs in hand so far, 4 laid yesterday and 4 laid today. All eggs laid tomorrow and Friday will be included and egg count will be updated daily. I don't have room to set these right now, so my loss is someone else's gain!
Chicks from these eggs are my 3rd generation, and while I have culled hard each generation, there are no guarantees on all chicks being perfect. Defects that could crop up are white or light toes, nails, wingtips, and/or feather stubs have been known to come out of clean legs. Fertility has been checked and verified at 100% so far.
As I have not currently hatched from these yet but have 2 dozen viable embryos in the bator now, I am offering these at a great low price.

Starting bid: $10
Shipping cost: $25, Double Boxed
Auction Ends: Friday 5/19 at 6PM CST
Payment Due: Friday by 10PM CST to be Shipped Sat 5/20
PayPal only, please.

piZap_1495079313138.jpg
piZap_1495079418603.jpg
piZap_1495078506074_wm.jpg
piZap_1495078448547_wm.jpg
piZap_1495078145224_wm.jpg
piZap_1495078210496_wm.jpg
piZap_1478391183141_wm.jpg
piZap_1479800468292_wm.jpg
piZap_1495077546063_wm.jpg

Pics of parent stock, chicks and actual eggs collected so far. Original stock came directly from cjwaldon.
Please ask any and all questions on the Chat thread.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/chat-thread-for-the-new-crazy-24-hour-auction.826325/

Thank you for your consideration and happy bidding!

8 eggs in hand so far, 4 laid yesterday and 4 laid today. All eggs laid tomorrow and Friday will be included and egg count will be updated daily. I don't have room to set these right now, so my loss is someone else's gain!
Chicks from these eggs are my 3rd generation, and while I have culled hard each generation, there are no guarantees on all chicks being perfect. Defects that could crop up are white or light toes, nails, wingtips, and/or feather stubs have been known to come out of clean legs. Fertility has been checked and verified at 100% so far.
As I have not currently hatched from these yet but have 2 dozen viable embryos in the bator now, I am offering these at a great low price.

PayPal only, please.

$11

In search of hatching eggs, Prefer large breeds. Does anyone know any breeders of Brahmas, Cochin or Orpingtons around the SW WA area. I have 2 broody hens so it's kind of time sensitive.

PayPal only, please.

View attachment 550587
View attachment 550589
View attachment 550594
View attachment 550597
View attachment 550600
View attachment 550601
View attachment 550602
View attachment 550604
View attachment 550606

Pics of parent stock, chicks and actual eggs collected so far. Original stock came directly from cjwaldon.
Please ask any and all questions on the Chat thread.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/chat-thread-for-the-new-crazy-24-hour-auction.826325/

Added 2 eggs laid today, count is up to 10!

Should end up a dozen or more!!!

High bid so far!

Back
Top Bottom