Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Phage, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Phage

Phage Mad Scientist 9 Years

Aug 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Due to multiple requests I have set up a chat thread for the New crazy 24 hour auction here!

Welcome and enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    Robin Koski and hcrossn like this.
  2. lol.. so many threads to keep track of!... [​IMG]

3. Arielle

Arielle Crowing

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    YES!!!!![​IMG]

4. Phage

Phage Mad Scientist 9 Years

Aug 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Awesome! [​IMG]

So to get the ball rolling how about posting some pics of our fav chickens/horses/dogs/pets/coops etc

and we can discuss all about incubation and just about anything you guys want.

If you want to introduce yourself that is great too so we all know a little about you or at least your interests [​IMG]

I live in San Diego but came to the US from England 16 years ago. I am a Mom to 3 amazing kids and a DH (all VERY hard work), have a full time job, and too many chickens. The oldest DD is 17 and just left for college.

I love the cream legbars - they are beautiful smart and lay tons of blue eggs. A bunch of projects. For fun we have a old Brabanter hen, an opinionated wheaten ameraucana and 2 beautiful swedish flower hens, and am addicted to hatching. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  5. Arielle

Arielle Crowing

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    I'm Arielle-- based on my first chicken. Live on a small farm, with chickens, ducks, turkeys, cats, dogs, horses and sheep. ANd kids. lol THe addition of poultry has added a new and wonderful dimension to our farm.

THis summer I learned how to can meats and I"m learning how and what to plant to benefit the grazing livestock. AND I'm hoping to get a small flock of Konza Prarie Chickens if all goes well!!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. I think everyone probably knows me already.. and if not.. well.. I'm weird.. I don't do anything "by the book"...

1 person likes this.
  7. jerryse

jerryse Crowing 8 Years

Feb 21, 2010
    Sparland IL
    People like us find out when the book is mistaken.[​IMG]

8. Arielle

Arielle Crowing

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    I have never thought of you as weird.lol Rather knowledgable, speak your mind, kind, sharing . . . an experimenter. lol But never weird.

9. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Songster

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Subscribing.

10. Subscribing also

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: