The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Quote:
clap.gif
Yeah!!!!!!!
fl.gif
good hatching vibes!!

OK How about these??

1 Doz containing some Black and some BBS Sumatras depends on how many each pen puts out
Starting bid is $20 and shipping is $

1 Doz BBS and Lavender Ameraucanas
Will be from both pens and you'll probably get a few more BBS than Lavender
Starting bid is $20 and $15 shipping

1 Dozen Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks
Starting bid is $20 and shipping is $15

If I don't have enough extras I have other breeds and can maybe add some of those. If you use the link on the California Whole State thread, you'll find a list of my breeds on the breeders page. I'll let you know if I have any available from those breeds.

Once these eggs are packaged and sent, I can't be responsible for what the PO does and everyone has their own way of hatching, so I can't guarantee each hatch. I have lots of babies here and there are a lot out there from the shipped eggs. I package well and all the eggs will be fresh.

Auction ends at 5:00 PM PST on Thursday the 18Th
$22 on BBS and Lavendar

Last edited:
6 French Black Copper Marans! Bid start at $5 Shipping/packaging $15 Starts now and ends at 12pm July 17th Will ship Monday/Tuesdays only Feathered shanks and outter toe, copper around the neck, perfect green/purple sheen and beautiful body shape, so far heat tolerant. These are a mix of pullet eggs and eggs from my yearling hens. Some have just started laying about 2 weeks ago. They hatched in January and I can't believe they've started laying already! Egg color is beautiful and fertility has been tested and proven. If anyone is interested in trying them out? I hate to eat them, but no more hatching for me this year! I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and nestle them snugly and securely. I haven't had an egg break yet! Here is a pic of color next to some regular brown and a light brown egg.
Any takers on these?

Back
Top Bottom