The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Quote:

CLARIFICATION

THese eggs for this week are available, and I forgot to update the date of the last bid. In fairness to all last bid will be considered 8 pm Thurs EST. ANd these might go out Sat or Monday depending on the girls. THe sooner the better. Fresh-fresh-fresh.

Last bid 8 pm EST THursday evening.

Thank you.
THese are still available!!!!!! GIrls are slowing down-- many are broody and not laying-- get them while you can.

Stop showing me the turkeys darnit! I want some soooo bad but we leave in 5 days for the UK for 3 weeks lol
big_smile.png
set them 2 days before you leave

5 hours left for my auctions. I put up the breeds everyone has been asking for so get em before they get hot under a broodie or in my bators! Bid now or they gonna get set at 5:05 Lol

LOL *Makes a note to sneak some dorking eggs in my bag*
And I am not getting more eggs til I see how the set I have in the incubator now turn out. I'm not... No... I swear I'm not. :D

Last edited:
I may be able to post some eggs over the weekend or on monday. winding things down for the summer and starting to let coops out to free range but still may have a few hatching sets available soon. :)

I may be able to post some eggs over the weekend or on monday. winding things down for the summer and starting to let coops out to free range but still may have a few hatching sets available soon. :)
LOL just the opposite of me... everyone's broody right now so i'm just setting UP pens for breeding as the girls start laying again.

OK How about these??

1 Doz containing some Black and some BBS Sumatras depends on how many each pen puts out
Starting bid is $20 and shipping is $

1 Doz BBS and Lavender Ameraucanas
Will be from both pens and you'll probably get a few more BBS than Lavender
Starting bid is $20 and $15 shipping

1 Dozen Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks
Starting bid is $20 and shipping is $15

If I don't have enough extras I have other breeds and can maybe add some of those. If you use the link on the California Whole State thread, you'll find a list of my breeds on the breeders page. I'll let you know if I have any available from those breeds.

Once these eggs are packaged and sent, I can't be responsible for what the PO does and everyone has their own way of hatching, so I can't guarantee each hatch. I have lots of babies here and there are a lot out there from the shipped eggs. I package well and all the eggs will be fresh.

Auction ends at 5:00 PM PST on Thursday the 18Th
Here's some of Kim's Lavender AM's - fresh out of my very first hatch this morning!

Gorgeous eggs, well packed and beautiful little fuzzy butts.

Last edited:
Does anybody have any Porcelain or Lavender silkie eggs they want to sell? I know alot are broody right now and it's the perfect time for me to put a new broody to use. Please PM me if anybody has any.

Back
Top Bottom