The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I'm chock full of eggs now that everyone has started to consider laying again...though I have a bunch of pullets that aren't there yet, so I imagine I'll be buried before long!!

Would anyone be interested in project Chocolate Marans? The eggs are lighter now but the resulting birds should lay a 4 or better. There will obviously need to be some refinement as we're still very early in this project. 

Anyway, if there is any interest, I have at least 10 eggs from the last couple of days and I could toss up some pics and an auction.

I'm interested but would like to see pictures of them!

I'm chock full of eggs now that everyone has started to consider laying again...though I have a bunch of pullets that aren't there yet, so I imagine I'll be buried before long!!

Would anyone be interested in project Chocolate Marans? The eggs are lighter now but the resulting birds should lay a 4 or better. There will obviously need to be some refinement as we're still very early in this project.

Anyway, if there is any interest, I have at least 10 eggs from the last couple of days and I could toss up some pics and an auction.

I hatched a chocolate hen from these eggs last year and she was beautiful!!!!

Eggs were a very decent color as well.

was phage? you didnt keep her or?

Yea, got killed buy some predator
hit.gif

I might be able to throw up a half dozen next week if there's interest....
Id be interested as well! If I'm going to crank up the bator, Ill be looking for BBS Cochin, silkies, and Ams, too!!! Wait, have I seen you advertise some frizzle EEs before??? Add those to the list, lol!

Last edited:
Id be interested as well! If I'm going to crank up the bator, Ill be looking for BBS Cochin, silkies, and Ams, too!!! Wait, have I seen you advertise some frizzle EEs before??? Add those to the list, lol!

LOL yeah I have frizzle easter eggers I've been listing my eggs on ebay. After my current auction ends I could throw a dozen of those up too :D Just wanted to make sure there was interest. Last time I listed my Rhodebar eggs no bids!!! I have tons of stuff LOL. Here's my list if there's interest I shall see what I have and throw some stuff up

Silkie/Sizzle pen (4 silkie hens, 2 frizzle hens, 1 silkie roo)- have had 100% fertility

Black Tailed White Japanese Bantam

Frizzle Easter Eggers (just hatched some GORGEOUS blues today!!)

Rhodebar

Frizzle Bantam Cochin with Mille Fleur D'Uccle Roo

Think that's about it that's laying good

Laying OK

White Crested Black Polish

HOPEFULLY laying soon

Gold Laced Polish

Buff Laced Polish

Showgirls

Splash Silkies

Silver Phoenix, Golden Phoenix, Black Cochin Bantam Fertile eggs available at $2 an egg or $20 a dozen plus $15 shipping! They are show quality parents. I have an amazing hatch rate of 98% and 99% fertility. I've shipped to quite a bit of places and so far ever thing has been safe and similar hatch/fertility rates have been had even through the coldest weather. I dont guarantee fertility but everything here is fertile. I package eggs very well. Individual wrap of paper towel and bubble wrap inside a box with shredded paper. They are very fresh eggs, I only have 2 hens per breed so please allow some time for collection. I do allow mix and match as well. The eggs are not cleaned so please excuse my girls if they get a little dirty. I will include a random extra egg of whatever is available. May be a mystery egg if none are available. Please pm me to check for availability as I might have previous orders. I have eggs year round. You can pre-order and choose a future date for shipping.

I also have amazing fertile egg layer eggs. The eggs are from Large to Jumbo size. Only $20 shipping to anywhere in the US.

Thanks for the feedback folks, and in response, we have:

12+ whatever is laid during the auction
(12 already gathered, 1-4 laid daily)

Project Chocolate/Chocolate Copper/Mauve/Mauve Copper Marans
edited to add that this auction will end at 9pm Saturday, CDT.

The pen has 2 Chocolate Copper split roos over 2 Chocolate hens, 1 Mauve hen, 2 Chocolate Copper pullets, 1 Blue hen, 1 Splash hen and 2 Black Copper hens.

All stock is feather-legged, however amounts vary. Eggs vary from a 2 to an 8 at this stage, and while the eggs you receive may be light, the eggs from the offspring should (have been in this generation) at least a 4. Back-crossing for color has been successful, but the last back-cross was for body conformation, so egg color was less important.

These birds are a great large size with heavy body and I'm quite happy with the results of this generation.

Bidding begins at $40. Shipped in foam, double-boxed, $15.

Please remember that any shipped eggs may go through damaging travel conditions, and I will do everything I can by packing them in specially produced poly-foam (thanks to BYC's LAMike!) and double-boxing them- sometimes I run out of his foam, and ship in a different foam instead, but still to the same level of protection!

I feed my flocks an exclusive diet made of 12+ grains, herbs and spices, with a highly-digestible protein content for robust eggs- and naturally, robust chicks! These eggs ship well and great hatches result.

You can find my feed recipe here.

No e-checks, please.

Paypal is chookschick at gmail.com

Please feel free to ask questions.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom