The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Thanks for the feedback folks, and in response, we have:

12+ whatever is laid during the auction

Project Chocolate/Chocolate Copper/Mauve/Mauve Copper Marans
edited to add that this auction will end at 9pm Saturday, CDT.

The pen has 2 Chocolate Copper split roos over 2 Chocolate hens, 1 Mauve hen, 2 Chocolate Copper pullets, 1 Blue hen, 1 Splash hen and 2 Black Copper hens.

All stock is feather-legged, however amounts vary. Eggs vary from a 2 to an 8 at this stage, and while the eggs you receive may be light, the eggs from the offspring should (have been in this generation) at least a 4. Back-crossing for color has been successful, but the last back-cross was for body conformation, so egg color was less important.

These birds are a great large size with heavy body and I'm quite happy with the results of this generation.

Bidding begins at $40. Shipped in foam, double-boxed, $15.

No e-checks, please.

Paypal is chookschick at gmail.com

Please feel free to ask questions.
$40.00 :)

I had someone cancel an egg order for Monday. If interested I will post an auction with pictures. These will be the freshest eggs to mail out Monday.

It would beor a hen's choice...

Bbs Laced Red Wyandotte- hatching mostly blues
lavender Orpington
BBS Ameraucana
E. O. Marraduna Basque
BBS Marans
Swedish flower
Lemon Cuckoo Orpington
D'Uccles - gold neck hens and a few pullets are laying...possibly mille fleur, blue mille, or citron
Bantam cochin

The one sure way to find out if there is interest in an auction is, (drumroll please)...post the auction.
big_smile.png

AUCTION: 12+ Hen's Choice from Savell's Farm

This auction will end Monday, January 20 at 12 noon, CST. Eggs will ship on Tuesday, January 21th. I ship eggs in bubble wrap with plenty of filler to control movement in the box. Although I do everything I can to take care of the eggs, I cannot be responsible for eggs once they leave my hands at the P.O.

While all pens are not laying wonderfully, we are getting 20 or more eggs daily.

The eggs included in this auction will be a variety of:

Bbs Laced Red Wyandotte- Black Laced roo over blue and splash hens - hatching mostly blues-getting 3 or 4 daily
Lavender Orpington (American Roo over one American and two more English type hens) 1 daily now
BBS Ameraucana - Black Roo over two blue and one splash hen - laying 2 every other day
E. O. Marraduna Basque - beautiful coloring to my roo. The girls vary from pale cream to tan. - laying 1 or 2 daily
BBS Marans - Blue roo over both blue and black hens. One hen in this pen has very sparse leg feathers, so that sometimes pops out in a chick. - 3 daily
Swedish flower - Both crested and uncrested roos over crested and uncrested hens 1 daily
Lemon Cuckoo Orpington - double barred roo 1 daily
D'Uccles - gold neck hens (show placing hens) and a few pullets are laying...possibly mille fleur, blue mille, or citron The milles are all from shown hens and a Best of Breed Roo. 1 - 3 daily
Bantam cochin - This is a mixed pen - partridge, black, gold laced, and blue 2 - 3 daily

We currently are seeing a 99 - 100% fertility rate in each of these pens with 100% hatch rate here. All birds are fed grains from a local mill with fresh veggies, tuna, and egg for treats.

Marans roo - his leg feathering is hard to see. They are a very pale blue. A couple of ladies in the background.

Lemon Cuckoo Roo - his lady friends hide from the paparazzi.

BBS Laced Red Wyandottes - We do not stop for photos.
tongue.png

Mille Fleur d'Uccles Roo - Won Best Variety, Best of Breed twice.

Gold Neck d'Uccles hens - both Best Variety winners in different shows.

This is the Marraduna Basque hen and Roo from when they were about five months old. They are now much larger and filled out.-- please ignore the Swedish boy photo bomb
wink.png

Bids will start at $35 including shipping.

Paypal to [email protected]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom