The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction 1. 6 SQ Splash Silkie eggs Bid starting at $10 and shipping is $13. Auction ends saturday at midnight. They will ship on Monday

The roo is from Bobbi Porto stock and I've shown him several times. He has won 1st in BV in all but 1 show and he got 2nd in that one. I also have a hen that I showed when she was a pullet and she also got 1st in BV.

Auction 2 6+ sizzle eggs. Bidding starts at $10 with shipping at $13. If both auctions are won by the same person the shipping will be $15. for both. Auctions end at midnight on saturday and they will be shipped on Monday.
I recently changed roos from a white silkie to a porcelain that just won 1st in BV in his first show. The porcelain roo has been with the hens for 11 days. They just started back laying and I don't know which hens are laying. I have 2 white sizzles a blue sizzle and 2 frizzled silkie partridge and I know one of those is not laying. She is still broody. In my second sizzle pen I have a partridge frizzled silkie roo with a blue hen. I have hatched a few chicks of theirs and I got a couple black chicks and one that is a shade darker than lavender.

above is the current roo

This hen has been shown and won 2nd in BV

This hen was shown and got 1st in BV

above is the previous roo
Below are the 2 in the second sizzle pen. The roo won 2nd in BV

This is the hen when she was a pullet. I really need to get a recent pic. She had a broken beak and spent the winter inside, well in the carport room.
These auctions will end tonight at midnight. If not bid on I'll repost them since they won't be shipped till monday.

Ok. Last time for this auction. It ends on Monday at noon central time.
$10 for #1 and $10 for #2 - oh well, the incubator is half full after culling last nights bad eggs anyway
frow.gif

I have purchased a lot of her hatching eggs and they are wonderful. You will enjoy them, My little paint frilkie is hatching lots of blue frillies, and this weekend finally got a white paint, hope it's just like her mommmmaaaaa

I have purchased a lot of her hatching eggs and they are wonderful. You will enjoy them, My little paint frilkie is hatching lots of blue frillies, and this weekend finally got a white paint, hope it's just like her mommmmaaaaa
I'm glad you like them. I always enjoy their company. Today we had a picnic of sorts and they all got watermelon. Boy are they a mess. Especially the ones in the juvenile pen

The splash silkies had their own picnic.I've got porcelains,splash, partridge frizzled silkies,champagne silkie and the 2 adults George and Bebe which are in the hen house having their watermelon with the runt porcelain chick

Back
Top Bottom