The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I have 10+ Russian Orloff hatching eggs up for auction. These birds lay a mid-sized cream colored eggs they are good layers.

Starting bid will open at $20 plus $15 shipping. We are NPIP certified in ohio.

Auction ends on Friday at 7:00 p.m. Eastern time. Payment can be sent through paypal to [email protected], shipping will be usps priority.

Thanks

Diversifiedshowbird.com
Wapak,OH 45895
[email protected]

I have 10+ Russian Orloff hatching eggs up for auction. These birds lay a mid-sized cream colored eggs they are good layers.

Starting bid will open at $20 plus $15 shipping. We are NPIP certified in ohio.

Auction ends on Friday at 7:00 p.m. Eastern time. Payment can be sent through paypal to [email protected], shipping will be usps priority.

Thanks

Diversifiedshowbird.com
Wapak,OH 45895
[email protected]

Are you waiting to ship them out until monday?

Auctions end 8:00am CST Friday, February 20th. PayPal payment due before 10:00am Saturday, February 21st. These can be mailed either Saturday or Monday and only the freshest eggs are sent. I bubble wrap and double box. Packaging and fertility references posted on the chat thread. Shipping disclaimER - The postal service can hurt the eggs and I have no control over incubation.

Auction #1. 12+ Bama's BEST eggs. The eggs come from my F1's of Sulmtaler rooster over Cream Legbar hens. They are blue to light green eggs. Big Meat and Big Eggs. Starting bid $15 plus $15 shipping

Auction #2. 15+ Bantam Orpington eggs. Black hens covered by Partridge color rooster. Starting bid $18 plus $15 shipping

Auction #3. 8+ Blue and White eggs. Leghorn hens and one Leghorn x Legbar hen covered by a Leghorn x Legbar Rooster. Mostly white eggs available for this auction. These offspring should lay light blue to white eggs. Starting bid $10 plus $15 shipping

Looking for silkied amerucanas.. pullets or eggs .. do you have any?
Saw a picture online of a lavender one that was linked to you..

Looking for silkied amerucanas..  pullets or eggs .. do you have any?
Saw a picture online of a lavender one that was linked to you..

I have looked over the sales of the last two months and I can't see any that were sold but I have a little list of requests, I'll add you to it and let you know if anything comes up :)

By a list I mean on my IPad not BYC, I considered having a little classified thread for this kind of stuff however it isn't permitted by the admins but I love exploring BYC so I tend to stumble upon buyers and sellers, if I stumble upon one I'll let you know :)

Last edited:
Okay folks I have an auction:
From time of post until 7:00 a.m. 2/20.
I have these 22 eggs:

Dated 2/15 thru 2/19.
They are as follow marked: (EE=Easter Egger). (BJG= Black Jersey Giant over Green Egger hens). (Blue&Barred=Naked Neck). I don't have a break down of how many of each.
Auction starts at $12.00.
Shipping will be an additional $20.00. They will ship out tomorrow 2/20. Hopefully they will get there by Monday, but cannot guarantee. We don't have Saturday as a shipping day around here.

As usual no guarantee as to hatchability once they leave my hands.

Last edited:
Auctions end 8:00am CST Friday, February 20th. PayPal payment due before 10:00am Saturday, February 21st. These can be mailed either Saturday or Monday and only the freshest eggs are sent. I bubble wrap and double box. Packaging and fertility references posted on the chat thread. Shipping disclaimER - The postal service can hurt the eggs and I have no control over incubation.

Auction #1. 12+ Bama's BEST eggs. The eggs come from my F1's of Sulmtaler rooster over Cream Legbar hens. They are blue to light green eggs. Big Meat and Big Eggs. Starting bid $15 plus $15 shipping

Auction #2. 15+ Bantam Orpington eggs. Black hens covered by Partridge color rooster. Starting bid $18 plus $15 shipping

Auction #3. 8+ Blue and White eggs. Leghorn hens and one Leghorn x Legbar hen covered by a Leghorn x Legbar Rooster. Mostly white eggs available for this auction. These offspring should lay light blue to white eggs. Starting bid $10 plus $15 shipping

How many leghorn eggs exactly

Back
Top Bottom