The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Don't feel too bad. I know of someone who bought some expensive goose eggs. When they arrived in the mail, she wasn't home but her sister was. The sister opened the box and thought those were some really neat big eggs and she cooked them.

I shudder at the thought, especially as it is probably something my brother would do, and not out of ignorance either. Sigh... :)

18+ Serama eggs

I have 18 plus whatever the girls give me tomorrow. Will ship Thursday AM in a large priority flat rate shipping box double boxed to ensure adequate padding and protection of the eggs. Shipping will be $18. Must pay with paypal I will Pm the winner with info for payment at the end of auction 8 PM mountain time 2/18/15.

Starting bid $25

Last edited:
I hope I posted that right.
Looks good!
thumbsup.gif

AUCTION ENDING 2/17/15 7:30PM CST. Specify the Auction number and your bid. This is now 4 auctions in one post. Starting & ending at the same times..

GREENFIRE FARMS DIRECT LINES

AUCTION #1: ONE DOZEN Bielefelder eggs
Starting bid $24

AUCTION #2: SIX Swedish Flower hen eggs
Starting bid $12

AUCTION #3: ONE DOZEN Altsteirer eggs
Starting bid $24 AUCTION #4: FOURTEEN Trout / Grey / Mallard Indian Runner duck eggs
Starting bid $25 Please contact me via pm as soon as the auction ends for payment. Buyers will have to pay this evening via paypal so I can guarantee freshness & ship Wednesday morning!!

SHIPPING is $15 per box. Thank you everybody...

Hopefully Ive done this somewhat correctly!

Britt

closed or still open?

18+ Serama eggs I have 18 plus whatever the girls give me tomorrow. Will ship Thursday AM in a large priority flat rate shipping box double boxed to ensure adequate padding and protection of the eggs. Shipping will be $18. Must pay with paypal I will Pm the winner with info for payment at the end of auction 8 PM mountain time 2/18/15. Starting bid $25
Up to 21 eggs now

Back
Top Bottom