The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

What I have available right now. This is the photo of the exact eggs you will be receiving !! These were laid Sat/Sunday...and I will include whatever is laid today..Could be 10 more or 2? But you are confidently bidding on whats pictured:)

10 CCL eggs in front ( possible contamination by the BCM roo in with them..my CCL roo thumps him anytime he even thinks of getting near the CCLs..and the BCM has his own little harem in there)
5 golden cuckoo marans eggs covered from my CCL roo making olive eggers..or from the BCM roo in there. DARK Splash marans eggs covered by the CCL roo or possible BCM roo..again makes olive eggers;) then you will also receive the olive eggers eggs pictured..those are the dark green colors you can expect from these matings..love them..as many have already stated, the colors are so much prettier in person I just cant take a good photo;( ALSO...IF THE BCM roo covered my cuckoo marans hens...they will be black sex links at hatch:) yippy!!

I will ship Tuesday with 2 heater pads included. Shipping is a flat 20$ so please add this to the winning bid. Like all others have stated no refunds, no guarantees, no exchanges. The PO and weather are to unpredictable;(

Bidding starts at 20$

Auction ends at 8 pm tonight..please send your correct addy to me as well as what you won to [email protected]

Thank you...

Last edited:

What I have available right now. This is the photo of the exact eggs you will be receiving !! These were laid Sat/Sunday...and I will include whatever is laid today..Could be 10 more or 2? But you are confidently bidding on whats pictured:)

10 CCL eggs in front ( possible contamination by the BCM roo in with them..my CCL roo thumps him anytime he even thinks of getting near the CCLs..and the BCM has his own little harem in there)
5 golden cuckoo marans eggs covered from my CCL roo making olive eggers..or from the BCM roo in there. DARK Splash marans eggs covered by the CCL roo or possible BCM roo..again makes olive eggers;) then you will also receive the olive eggers eggs pictured..those are the dark green colors you can expect from these matings..love them..as many have already stated, the colors are so much prettier in person I just cant take a good photo;( ALSO...IF THE BCM roo covered my cuckoo marans hens...they will be black sex links at hatch:) yippy!!

I will ship Tuesday with 2 heater pads included. Shipping is a flat 20$ so please add this to the winning bid. Like all others have stated no refunds, no guarantees, no exchanges. The PO and weather are to unpredictable;(

Bidding starts at 20$

Auction ends at 8 pm tonight..please send your correct addy to me as well as what you won to [email protected]

Thank you...

AUCTION ENDED!!! Ugh husband and kids ate a good majority of these for lunch!! Sorry;(

they are laying pretty good so Ill offer up again in a few days:) funny...they KNOW not to touch moms "colored" eggs...i typically only let them eat the cream colored bresse eggs! :p

Back
Top Bottom