The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Quote: You mean 4/16/14? And is that 3:08 pm?
smile.png

big_smile.png
as it is 24 hour bidding , yes 4/16 and 3:08 pm EST

So do you actually have 2 dozens eggs? I see that you post the same exact auction on the other auction thread.
I figured since it wasn't an auction it was fine. It's a BIN, so I thought it wouldn't be confusing because there won't be bids placed on it. I just want to move them fast. My incubators are full. There is only one dozen available.

I figured since it wasn't an auction it was fine. It's a BIN, so I thought it wouldn't be confusing because there won't be bids placed on it. I just want to move them fast. My incubators are full. There is only one dozen available.

You also have these on Facebook. This thread is not intended as an alternate place to advertise.

ok, I've got a few auctions to offer up...
Starting bid is listed with the description, Shipping will be $18 - I bubble wrap eggs individually and double box for safety.

This is a 48 hour auction (ending 2PM EST on Friday 04/18/14). eggs will be collected over the weekend and shipped out on Monday.

None of these eggs are from pullets. all birds are at least a year old, most closer to 2.

1. 12+ mille fleur bantam cochin project pen - I have a combination of mille fleur, blue mille and blue mottled in this pen. The mottled were added in to improve the type a bit more. offspring in this pen could be blue black or splash-based mille fleur or bbs mottled with some leakage visible. I do have one split mottled girl as well, so a possible solid split mottled may occur as well, but not often. these girls are all between 1 and 3 years old and are laying well, 3-4 eggs a day right now. fertility is excellent. These girls all lay well but a couple are contemplating broodiness I think. Starting bid $15

2. 6+ Swedish Flower Hens - mille fleur rooster with mille fleur, crested mille fleur and one blue mottled girls. These girls lay well, giving me nice Large eggs nearly every day (5-6 a week per girl) Starting bid $15

3. 6+ EE - free ranging girls. eggs will be blue-green, grey or olive, possible roosters would be Dorking, BLR Wyandotte or EE (who is 1/4 silkie so may pass along feathered shanks or a crest). These eggs are Large to XL, the hens lay very regularly and have never gone broody on me. Starting bid $10

Last edited:
Frizzled olive eggs auction!!!
2 dozen plus fertile eggs, the girls are laying up a storm. i just can't fit them all in my incubator.
i have a frizzled ameraucana rooster (blue egg layer breed)
over 3 double laced barnvelder hens (chocolate colored eggs) and 3 welsummer hens (speckle colored brown eggs)
none of the birds are hatchery stock.

auction starts at $30 plus a flat fee of 15 for shipping and handling.
auction ends friday the 18th at 7pm EST to ship this saturday.

I have a total of 11 eggs, these need to go out today or they will be fed to my dogs.
I am getting some fun colors here at home I have some pictures of the adults on my FB page (link in sig. line)

I have about 17 of these guys cooking right now! Highly recommend ravens eggs. :)

ok, I've got a few auctions to offer up...
Starting bid is listed with the description, Shipping will be $18 - I bubble wrap eggs individually and double box for safety.

This is a 48 hour auction (ending 2PM EST on Friday 04/18/14). eggs will be collected over the weekend and shipped out on Monday.

None of these eggs are from pullets. all birds are at least a year old, most closer to 2.

1. 12+ mille fleur bantam cochin project pen - I have a combination of mille fleur, blue mille and blue mottled in this pen. The mottled were added in to improve the type a bit more. offspring in this pen could be blue black or splash-based mille fleur or bbs mottled with some leakage visible. I do have one split mottled girl as well, so a possible solid split mottled may occur as well, but not often. these girls are all between 1 and 3 years old and are laying well, 3-4 eggs a day right now. fertility is excellent. These girls all lay well but a couple are contemplating broodiness I think. Starting bid $15

2. 6+ Swedish Flower Hens - mille fleur rooster with mille fleur, crested mille fleur and one blue mottled girls. These girls lay well, giving me nice Large eggs nearly every day (5-6 a week per girl) Starting bid $15

3. 6+ EE - free ranging girls. eggs will be blue-green, grey or olive, possible roosters would be Dorking, BLR Wyandotte or EE (who is 1/4 silkie so may pass along feathered shanks or a crest). These eggs are Large to XL, the hens lay very regularly and have never gone broody on me. Starting bid $10
just under 24 hours to go... eggs will ship out Monday.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom