The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I don't think my post office is open Saturday
sad.png

Our post office is not open on Saturdays, but people are in the back sorting mail, so there is a door that you can ring a bell to pick-up your eggs.
thumbsup.gif
You can ask your post office about it.

AustinTXChicks - Do you have pictures of YOUR birds?

I get the greenfire line eggs from a farm 1.5 hours from Austin. The first time, I drove all the way there, toured the farm, the facilities, viewed all the birds, etc. I was there to get my trio of brabanters. I also picked up eggs, and didn't think to take pics at the time. I was more focused on getting my brabanters in the car! The farm is AMAZING, and the birds are STUNNING. I felt like I was a kid on a field trip. Anyways, the two other times I have picked up eggs he has met me halfway (nice guy!). He is also a school teacher, and I am sure he is meaning to take pictures of his own, but hasn't found the time.

He only has the best quality, but if anyone isn't satisfied, I'm sure he will get around to it eventually, and there's always next time for bidding.

Our post office is not open on Saturdays, but people are in the back sorting mail, so there is a door that you can ring a bell to pick-up your eggs.
thumbsup.gif
You can ask your post office about it.
yep, a lady called me and said i could pick them up even though they were closed. ask for their number and let them know you're expecting eggs.

Last edited:
I get the greenfire line eggs from a farm 1.5 hours from Austin. The first time, I drove all the way there, toured the farm, the facilities, viewed all the birds, etc. I was there to get my trio of brabanters. I also picked up eggs, and didn't think to take pics at the time. I was more focused on getting my brabanters in the car! The farm is AMAZING, and the birds are STUNNING. I felt like I was a kid on a field trip. Anyways, the two other times I have picked up eggs he has met me halfway (nice guy!). He is also a school teacher, and I am sure he is meaning to take pictures of his own, but hasn't found the time.

He only has the best quality, but if anyone isn't satisfied, I'm sure he will get around to it eventually, and there's always next time for bidding.

Are you selling eggs that aren't your own?

6 Fresh (just grabbed them from the nesting box) Bearded Belgian D'Anver Bantam Hatching Eggs!
*I also have one White Silkie Bantam Egg from Snooki today I will throw in if you want it! :)

Bidding Starting at $3

I am located in Indiana. $10.00 Shipping via USPS Priority, usually delivered in 2-3 Days.

Bidding Starts: Now

Bidding Ends: 12 Noon Tomorrow, so I can ship tomorrow as well!

Parents of our flock

Shirley Temple

Eggs, runs have been super muddy...but these eggs are pretty clean.

Pina Colada

6 Fresh (just grabbed them from the nesting box) Bearded Belgian D'Anver Bantam Hatching Eggs! *I also have one White Silkie Bantam Egg from Snooki today I will throw in if you want it! :) Bidding Starting at $3 I am located in Indiana. $10.00 Shipping via USPS Priority, usually delivered in 2-3 Days. Bidding Starts: Now Bidding Ends: 12 Noon Tomorrow, so I can ship tomorrow as well! Parents of our flock Shirley Temple Eggs, runs have been super muddy...but these eggs are pretty clean. Pina Colada
I'll start it at $3 Already have plenty but just can't resist.

Are you selling eggs that aren't your own?

The *GREENFIRE LINE* eggs are mine but the parents are not. The birds live on the farm, with the farmer. I get them from the farmer.

(I feel like Milton on Office Space right now!)

The Trout Runners are mine, and I have lots of chickies of my own :v)

Last edited:
6 Fresh (just grabbed them from the nesting box) Bearded Belgian D'Anver Bantam Hatching Eggs!
*I also have one White Silkie Bantam Egg from Snooki today I will throw in if you want it! :)

Bidding Starting at $3

I am located in Indiana. $10.00 Shipping via USPS Priority, usually delivered in 2-3 Days.

Bidding Starts: Now

Bidding Ends: 12 Noon Tomorrow, so I can ship tomorrow as well!

$4

Back
Top Bottom