The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Ends Friday May 29th 3 pm Central time. 
Buy it now. 
One dozen Assorted purebred chicken eggs.  $25.00 including shipping. 
To ship on Saturday. 

You could receive any of the following breeds. 
Speckled Sussex
Egyptian Fayoumi
Delaware
Empordanessa
Icelandic
Norwegian Jaerhorn
Black Penedesenca
Crele Penedesenca
Partridge Penedesenca
Tomaru
Silver Phoenix
White Rock
My choice of breeds ( whatever lays the day before). 
Please pay via Paypal no later than 9 pm on Friday.   I can not guarantee hatch in any way! 
Thanks!

If my farm was big enough and my husband was dumb enough to let me get these lolol I would. He knows better.....sigh

Auction! 18+ bantam eggs from pure breeds!

Porcelain d'Uccles
Mille Fleur d'Uccles
Silver and buff laced Sebrights (housed together)
Golden laced Sebrights

Auction starts at $10.
Shipping is $14.
Ends Monday, 6pm PDT (CA)
Ships Tuesday

Serama eggs!

Little suckers can be difficult, especially when shipped...but some of you seem to have great incubation skills!!
These are for you
big_smile.png

8 + extra eggs from several different pens.
Auction starts at $10
Shipping $12.
Ends Monday, 6pm PDT (CA)
Ships Tuesday

12+ French White Production Muscovy Duck Eggs

I have 4 pure white hens with 1 drake and 4 black cap hens with 1 drake all in one pen so you can get pure white or pure white with a black cap. Fertility has been 100%. We are getting 4-6 eggs a day right now so eggs will be very fresh.

Muscovy do not quack but make very quiet humm and trill noises. They are tree ducks so they will perch and have full flight ability. These are big birds the pure white drake is over 20lbs live weight at 15 months old. They make excellent meat birds with red meat and a flavor closer to beef then chicken.

Be aware these are ducks, they love water and we have had a lot of rain. Nest boxes are cleaned and re-bedded daily but your eggs will have some mud on them if it has been or is raining here, there is nothing more we can do about it. We are have a 5 day break in the rain so i should be able to get all clean eggs for this shipment.

Starting Bid is $18 for 12+ Eggs (+ shipping $12)

Some of the pure white hens

Our pure white drake he is huge, he has almost a 6ft wingspan

Auctions ends tuesday at 3pm...eggs will ship tuesday afternoon or wednesday depending on how quickly i get the info/payment.

12 Wheaten / Blue Wheaten / Splash Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs

I guess they could be classified as Easter Eggers...
Please Read!

I am going to disclose everything I can about my flock.

My original 6 birds are from Kat LaDue / Peachick. I acquired them 4yrs ago.
Early on I noticed some of my birds were hatching out near white, but the only time I really noticed was when an odd near white cockerel would pop up. I would cull or sell them as Easter Eggers. I had some single beard gene issues from Kat's line as well. I added a Wayne Meredith trio to help fix the color and the beard issues. Sadly, I lost egg color and I didn't totally fix the beard gene when I started getting a lot of ticking from the Meredith birds - all were culled. Last year I hatched eggs from an eBay auction. I saw the guy on FB as well, so I knew his birds were legit. Sadly, the cockerel had a large comb. The cockerel was culled. I kept one hen. I was left without a rooster last year. I reacquired a "culled" white crop-out son from my original 6 Kat LaDue birds. He was brought back to fix type and egg color and to help settle some curiosity questions, since everyone culls these birds. Well, what I do know is that they can and do produce wheatens, because of the chicks I have hatched over the years. I have had at least one "white" hen in my flock (they usually have some tan leakage and look like super light splash wheatens) and still hatched many wheaten birds. I recently discovered that the white crop outs are recessive genes showing up after many years of Kat keeping her flock mostly closed.

I am offering these eggs for someone to test, play with, learn from, create an Olive Egger pen or what have you. I am trading Winter, my roo, back to Kat at the end of June and this may be the only time I offer these eggs for sale. I want to mention that out of all wheaten flocks I normally see, Kat's have great personalities, gentle roos, nice shape (although small-ish), small, tight combs, no ticking and little to no white tail fluff. Winter has decent type, a single beard gene, great personality and a tight comb. I lost some control on the tail fluff, sorry! I can't say you won't get some ticking, thanks to the Meredith birds. You may hatch a clean faced bird as well. Seems I still have 4 single beard gene girls, out of 10 total. I do have a blue wheaten cockerel in the pen but I am not sure if Winter is allowing him any action.

I have not hatched any chicks from Winter and his girls yet. They are due to hatch on Thursday. I have not set anymore because I have a full incubator. I will be setting more again after this hatch. To be honest, I was also waiting to see what hatched.

Auction Details:
Auction will end June 2, 2015 at 4:00pm EST
Auction start price is $30 - Price includes shipping!
Payment to be sent via Paypal to [email protected] before noon on June 3, 2015 so I can ship the same day.
No EChecks!

I usually can only fit 12 eggs in a box because of how I package. If there is room, I will send extras, though. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap, standing egg cell up in a medium flat rate box. I double box in a #7 box with more padding. I have had great success with this method, but as usual, hatching eggs are a risk. I can not guarantee your hatch rate because of the risk with shipped eggs.
If you do not agree with this, please do not bid.

Don't worry... No OEGB eggs will be sent - Hahahahaa!

ETA Egg Pics.
Overcast day with no flash.

Last edited:
My incubators are full and the girls are still laying like crazy so I'm offering this auction so as not to waste good hatching eggs!

12 Bearded Silkie Hatching Eggs

Fertility has been fantastic! I was tested 2 weeks ago for NPIP and AI. Both came back clean. I haven't received my number or paperwork yet but if you need it I will be happy to get you that information. It's due to show up any day.

Rooster is white. Hens are splash, blue, black with red leakage, blue partridge, red partridge, and lavender. Pics below. I apologize for photo quality. My phone doesn't fare well in bright sunlight. My birds come from nice lines such as Catdance, Amber Waves, Seriously Silkies, and Bobbi Porto to name a few. All have correct skin color and 5 toes.

Bidding to start at $12. Shipping is $15. PayPal only please. Auction ends Tuesday at 2:30 pm PST. I am located in Oregon.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom