The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Satin Angora and Merino knit hat
Starting bid - $50, plus shipping.
Ends - 8/27 at 8pm

This is handspun, hand knit. The pearly sheen is hard to catch with the camera, but is more distinct in the white. Angora fiber is seven times more insulating than wool and is water resistant. I raise the Angoras who contribute, so I can guarantee humane hair cuts for their fiber. :) The contributing bunnies for this hat are siblings, Red and Snow.
7" from crest to edge.
23" circumference, relaxed/loose/slouchy fit.
1.3oz

Grey Alpaca, Merino and Satin Angora hat
Starting bid - $30, plus shipping.
Ends - 8/27 at 8pm
The rim is handspun, by me. It is merino wool (the finest wool) and satin Angora from my own rabbit. The grey alpaca is mill spun from a neighboring alpaca farm. Size: Adult

Brown and cream alpaca hat
Starting bid - $25, plus shipping.
Ends - 8/27 at 8pm
The rim is millspun from a local alpaca. The brown is handspun by myself, from an alpaca farm in state.
Size: Adult

Last edited:
The cemani auction is over and I believe @Knetiknrga is the winner since I don't see a bid in bronzefarmer's post.

Rooster Towel Holder
This is for a hand towel. Super cute, I just grabbed it thinking that it was a paper towel holder and it's not, lol. Won't work for my soap room, so my loss is your gain. :)
Starting bid - $10, plus shipping
Ends: Tuesday, September 1st, 8pm EST.

Rooster Towel Holder
This is for a hand towel. Super cute, I just grabbed it thinking that it was a paper towel holder and it's not, lol. Won't work for my soap room, so my loss is your gain. :)
Starting bid - $10, plus shipping
Ends: Tuesday, September 1st, 8pm EST.

How big is it? Can you measure it?

It sticks out about 3 3/4 inches, 11 inches tall to the tip of his comb, about 12 inches wide at widest points (the rays of the sun). 10 1/4 inches from the middle of the screw holes. Towel part holds 9".

I'll have to look and see what I can ship it in to get an accurate shipping quote. :)

Back
Top Bottom