The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I'm wondering if anybody would be interested in buying Orp eggs. I have a roo and hen that are mottled english orps and a black hen that is not english. I suppose her chicks would be 1/2 english? I hatched out some of her chicks and they do have a different pattern to them so far but are the same colors as the english babies.

If anybody would be interested in buying any of their eggs just let me know. I should be able to do 6 eggs and still be able to get them in the mail by day 3 or 4. Every egg from these 2 last batches have been fertile. My last hatch I hatched out all eggs except 4 and I'm sure that was my fault. I kept opening the bator.

i got these eggs from Debbie Clark Hooks that I found on Facebook. The original eggs that where imported from England where bought by Marc Sacre, Louise Caldwell raised the chicks. I don't know who the eggs came from in England. My regular orp hen came from somebody here on BYC. She's about 5 years old so I don't remember who I got the eggs from that she hatched from.

The pic below are them and some silkies a few days after they hatched.

Below are them right now. The 2 on the perch aare both orps. The one on the left is 100% English. The one on the right is 1/2 English.

Below are the English orp parents.

I'm wondering if anybody would be interested in buying Orp eggs. I have a roo and hen that are mottled english orps and a black hen that is not english. I suppose her chicks would be 1/2 english? I hatched out some of her chicks and they do have a different pattern to them so far but are the same colors as the english babies.

If anybody would be interested in buying any of their eggs just let me know. I should be able to do 6 eggs and still be able to get them in the mail by day 3 or 4. Every egg from these 2 last batches have been fertile. My last hatch I hatched out all eggs except 4 and I'm sure that was my fault. I kept opening the bator.

i got these eggs from Debbie Clark Hooks that I found on Facebook. The original eggs that where imported from England where bought by Marc Sacre, Louise Caldwell raised the chicks. I don't know who the eggs came from in England. My regular orp hen came from somebody here on BYC. She's about 5 years old so I don't remember who I got the eggs from that she hatched from.

The pic below are them and some silkies a few days after they hatched.

Below are them right now. The 2 on the perch aare both orps. The one on the left is 100% English. The one on the right is 1/2 English.

Below are the English orp parents.
Depending on price I would be very interested!

10 Cream Legbar eggs. I have a quad purchased last year from Papa's Poultry (Papa Brooder). Fertility has been checked. Pictured are the actually eggs collected over the last four days. Start bid is $20 with $16 additional for priority shipping. Auction ends at 7:00 PM PST on Sunday April 17. Bids at 7:00 are good but 7:01 are not. Eggs will be shipped on Monday April 18 after payment has been received .

Chicks hatched from this quad.

The roo with two hens, and an EE.

The color of all the eggs are like those in the middle. Those on the sides look washed out but are not.

15+ Bantam Dark Cornish Hatching eggs ($45 Buy it now, including shipping) from breeders who have produced youth Fair class winning birds. Fertility is good, from natural cover, here at home at our NPIP and AI clean farm in North Central Florida. USPS priority shipping next day with prompt PayPal payment. First to post Sold and PM about payment information will get these eggs shipped out the next business day,
packed the very best.

15+ Large Fowl Dark Cornish hatching eggs ($45 Buy it now, shipping included) post sold and PM for payment info. PayPal payment gets next business day USPS Priority shipping from our NPIP and AI clean farm in North Central Florida. Both the roo and a hen from this breeding group have been shown in APA and youth fairs with good success, winning classes and hen got reserve Large fowl, with both receiving positive judges' comments on their heavy body type, legs, good coloring and nice "Pearl Eyes." Weighed the rooster and he was about 10 lbs and the hen was 9.5 lbs on our bathroom scale (right on APA standards). I pack the very best to help ensure the best chance at a good hatch rate, although shipping is not guaranteed.

24+ Button Quail Hatching Eggs : BIN $15.00 + $10.00 S.H.- Can Ship tomorrow 4/18-NPIP

I will send 24 plus as many extras as I can. These are assorted button quail, you will hatch a nice variety of colors. We just hatched 64 little buttons on Saturday, so fertility is great! I package them very carefully and ship priority mail with tracking #. I only accept paypal - No E-Checks please. These eggs can ship tomorrow.

I only ship the the USA lower 48 states.

If you are interested post SOLD and PM me for my paypal link.

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions.
Christie

24+ Button Quail Hatching Eggs : BIN $15.00 + $10.00 S.H.- Can Ship tomorrow 4/18-NPIP I will send 24 plus as many extras as I can. These are assorted button quail, you will hatch a nice variety of colors. We just hatched 64 little buttons on Saturday, so fertility is great! I package them very carefully and ship priority mail with tracking #. I only accept paypal - No E-Checks please. These eggs can ship tomorrow. I only ship the the USA lower 48 states. If you are interested post SOLD and PM me for my paypal link. Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions. Christie
**** bators are full
1f622.png

24+ Button Quail Hatching Eggs : BIN $15.00 + $10.00 S.H.- Can Ship tomorrow 4/18-NPIP I will send 24 plus as many extras as I can. These are assorted button quail, you will hatch a nice variety of colors. We just hatched 64 little buttons on Saturday, so fertility is great! I package them very carefully and ship priority mail with tracking #. I only accept paypal - No E-Checks please. These eggs can ship tomorrow. I only ship the the USA lower 48 states. If you are interested post SOLD and PM me for my paypal link. Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions. Christie
Oh, I want these...bator is full. How often do you have eggs available? I should have room in another week...

Back
Top Bottom