The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Anyone want to play a game? Then come on down to . . . THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

Here's the idea of the game. I went grocery shopping. How much did I spend? Whoever guesses the closest without going over wins 6 Ayam Cemani hatching eggs for $25. To make it a little bit more exciting, if the winning guess is the exact amount I spent to the penny, I'll send the winner 12 Ayam Cemani eggs for $25!

Rules:
Only one guess per person.
If your guess post is edited, your guess is disqualified.
Only one guess per amount. Therefore, whoever guesses a specific dollar amount first locks that amount in.
Game ends Friday 06/10/2016 at 6:00 PM Central Standard Time. Prize will be shipped Saturday 06/11/2016.
By playing, you agrees to pay $25 if you win.
If prize is unclaimed by 10:00 PM Central Friday night, the next closest guess wins. If prize is still unclaimed, then it will be forfeited and not awarded.

Ready? Set? Here we go!

(I copied these directly from the receipt.)
BEL FEATURE FLAVOR
BELFONTE CKY & CREAM
HM CHKN STRIP FRIES
HM SPCY FRIED CHICKN
HM SPCY FRIED CHICKN
CHIPS AHOY
O.S. CHOCOLATE/CHOC
BANANA YELLOW
DRISCOLL STRAWBERRIE

I couldn't make it too easy by providing sizes, not could I!

Closest total (before taxes) wins!
$39.42

12 Exchequer Leghorn eggs

Starting bid will be $24.00 Shipping is $16.00 and these will ship on Friday.
Pictured are chicks I have hatched from this flock (on right side of picture) and the parents. This flock originates from @birdbrain5

Auction will end Thursday, 6/9/2016 at 10 am CST

2 dozen+ Assorted Large Fowl hatching eggs!
I am done incubating for a while so these have got to go, should make a fun laying flock with lots of different colors
Eggs will come from the following PURE pens: BBS Large Fowl Cochin, Lemon Cuckoo Orpington, Mottled Java, and Cream Legbar
Eggs will ship Saturday 6/11 - NPIP and AI clean
$70 includes shipping

Anyone want to play a game? Then come on down to . . . THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

Here's the idea of the game. I went grocery shopping. How much did I spend? Whoever guesses the closest without going over wins 6 Ayam Cemani hatching eggs for $25. To make it a little bit more exciting, if the winning guess is the exact amount I spent to the penny, I'll send the winner 12 Ayam Cemani eggs for $25!

Rules:
Only one guess per person.
If your guess post is edited, your guess is disqualified.
Only one guess per amount. Therefore, whoever guesses a specific dollar amount first locks that amount in.
Game ends Friday 06/10/2016 at 6:00 PM Central Standard Time. Prize will be shipped Saturday 06/11/2016.
By playing, you agrees to pay $25 if you win.
If prize is unclaimed by 10:00 PM Central Friday night, the next closest guess wins. If prize is still unclaimed, then it will be forfeited and not awarded.

Ready? Set? Here we go!

(I copied these directly from the receipt.)
BEL FEATURE FLAVOR
BELFONTE CKY & CREAM
HM CHKN STRIP FRIES
HM SPCY FRIED CHICKN
HM SPCY FRIED CHICKN
CHIPS AHOY
O.S. CHOCOLATE/CHOC
BANANA YELLOW
DRISCOLL STRAWBERRIE

I couldn't make it too easy by providing sizes, not could I!

Closest total (before taxes) wins!
$42.83

Back
Top Bottom