The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I should have B/B/S Ameraucanas, BW/W Ameraucanas, SLWs, and BLRWs. The SLWs are just hatchery stock, but I still love them. Hope I get plenty of eggs to sell! And I'll be looking for silver Ams, lavender Ams, and some good quality BCMs and birchen Marans, so hopefully I'll be able to find those.

I would love to see your bbs Ams...!

Buy it now for quick shipping Saturday or monday!

You will receive a minimum of 6 Swedish flower eggs and a minimum of 6 Isabel split leghorns. The leghorns will produce rosecomb and single comb birds. The leghorns will hatch 25%Isabel, 25% brown, and 50% brown split to Isabel.

Also will throw in 6 eggs from my chocolate Easter eggerr project for free. These are large bantams laying medium green eggs. They are going to hatch chocolate, mauve, mauve splash, black, blue, or splash, or could be a paint chocolate, or black. Fertility is only about 50% on these right now though.
chocolate paint
mauve on left, paint on right
$60 shipped. This is a $20 discount from than what these would normally sell with shipping, plus you get 6+ free eggs. I will add whatever they lay between now and shipping.
a few of my many Swedish flowers
the breeding quad of leghorns. Sorry this isn't the best photo, a lot of my pics are gone due to my phone being destroyed by a forklift at work.
a young rosecomb Isabel pullet

[COLOR=0000FF]Hello friends of the 24 hr auction thread.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]I think many of us have been extremely fortunate to have been sent eggs by breeders on BYC.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]Eggs from amazing birds that have cost the owners a small fortune to acquire and keep. And then they have shared their treasures with us.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]They also share their expertise with newbies (and oldies alike).  [/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000FF]Please consider these[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]generous people[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]when you nominate people for BYC awards, as these breeders are the foundation of most of our hobbies. [/COLOR]

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/812597/byc-recognition-awards-educator-friend-spirit-greeter/0_50

It is nomination time again

I'm so happy I got 2 Americana hens show quality and a roo. We just went and got some chickens from Craigs list and my dad looked on Facebook and saw an Americana too for free so we contacted and they met. But at the place where I got the hens I paid 45.00 for a
barredrock/CL mix roo
2 Americana hens
A buff Orpington hen
And a astroplup hen
So I am looking forward to selling some Americana eggs starting in February or March my too is only 4 months but I will start a waiting list.
Visit ccpoultryfarm.weebly.com and go to the contact form please put that you want to be on the waiting list for that breed so I will know. Thank you all and have a marry Christmas

Last edited:
I'm so happy I got 2 Americana hens show quality and a roo. We just went and got some chickens from Craigs list and my dad looked on Facebook and saw an Americana too for free so we contacted and they met. But at the place where I got the hens I paid 45.00 for a
barredrock/CL mix roo
2 Americana hens
A buff Orpington hen
And a astroplup hen
So I am looking forward to selling some Americana eggs starting in February or March my too is only 4 months but I will start a waiting list.
Visit ccpoultryfarm.weebly.com and go to the contact form please put that you want to be on the waiting list for that breed so I will know. Thank you all and have a marry Christmas
What variety Ameraucana?

Buy it now for quick shipping Saturday or monday!

You will receive a minimum of 6 Swedish flower eggs and a minimum of 6 Isabel split leghorns. The leghorns will produce rosecomb and single comb birds. The leghorns will hatch 25%Isabel, 25% brown, and 50% brown split to Isabel.

Also will throw in 6 eggs from my chocolate Easter eggerr project for free. These are large bantams laying medium green eggs. They are going to hatch chocolate, mauve, mauve splash, black, blue, or splash, or could be a paint chocolate, or black. Fertility is only about 50% on these right now though. chocolate paint
mauve on left, paint on right
$60 shipped. This is a $20 discount from than what these would normally sell with shipping, plus you get 6+ free eggs. I will add whatever they lay between now and shipping. a few of my many Swedish flowers
the breeding quad of leghorns. Sorry this isn't the best photo, a lot of my pics are gone due to my phone being destroyed by a forklift at work.a young rosecomb Isabel pullet
Pure evil I tell ya! My sebbie eggs are no where to be found... Might not want that empty bator to go to waste.... must resist......

barredrock/CL mix roo
2 Americana hens
A buff Orpington hen
And a astroplup hen

Fyi, trying not to sound harsh, but spelling of breed names and using proper variety clarifications would be more inviting. Americana with an "I" usually indicates an Easter Egger. True Ameraucana are normally qualified with a color variety.

Just trying to be helpful, since you plan to sell and show. :)

Back
Top Bottom