The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

There's already a $16 bid, just fyi...
smile.png
Yes I just saw that. I'm half asleep. =p

$17 on jubi orp eggs =)

And thank you Rayvn for being so diligent at this hour, I'd hate to miss these. Haha Baby fed and back to bed now.

Last edited:
Hmmm well now not sure I was supposed to edit that. Fingers crossed that my $17 bid on Jubi Orps is good. I'll check back in....8 hours ish. I think noon PDT is 2pm central? Correct me if I'm wrong. Night night!

Easter egger auction . These are covered by pure Silver Ameraucana roosters now . I have both LF and bantam pens . First offering of the year . Incubator is full . Bidding starts at $10.00 for 10 + plus $15.00 shipping .

Auction # 1 10 + LF Easter Eggers .

Auction # 2 10 plus Bantam Easter egger .

Auction ends 10 AM central time Sunday 3-19 .
$20 Auction #1 LF Easter Eggers

Up for auction are 6 Jubilee Orpington eggs. I will use Sally Sunshine's shipping method since that seems to be the best. I have quad of Jubilee Orpingtons. My roo is from FancyChick line and the hens are all from Greenfire.

Since we get 3 eggs per day, I will only list 6 at a time so they have the freshest eggs for hatching.
Opening bid is $16+ $20 shipping. Bid increases by $1 please. Highest bid on Sunday 3/19 at 12 noon PDT wins. I will PM for payment arrangements and ship on Monday 3/20.
Happy bidding! PJ

Edited to include date to the end of auction and additional photos

***Bounus eggs to be included (if wanted) are 6 Olive eggs and 1 or 2 pale blues from our Crested Legbar over Brown Leghorn, depending on how many we get between now and tomorrow morning.
Just over 2 hours remaining on this auction.
Thanks, PJ :)

Current high bid is $18 from @Krafty

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom