The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Hey all im new here and im intrrsted in some bantam ameraucana hatching eggs
Welcome to BYC
D.gif
. Here is a link to the rules for everybody. Rule number 8 is very important as it says you must have 20 posts.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/250783/buy-sell-trade-rules-must-read-agree-to-participate-in-bst

Have fun! And post away on Facebook you might want to start in the New Member Introductions:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/44/new-member-introductions

In with him are 2 pure Svarthöna pullets!
yesss.gif
From this match up you could hatch chocolate and mocha FIBRO pullets
ep.gif
that could lay green eggs (but certainly not guaranteed), as well as black and blue split-to-chocolate FIBRO cockerels. (Google "Swedish Blue Hens" for pics) I have hatched a chocolate Fibro pullet before and she was gorgeous. Let me see if I have a picture...

She is the one in front. Everything that is black on a Svarthöna is chocolate on her. I wasn't going to process her to find out, but I am wondering if her meat would be chocolate, too.
hu.gif
I am not sure exactly what a mocha fibro would look like, but I can imagine!
droolin.gif

But wait... there's MORE!

Oh, did I forget to mention that any of my Svarthönas may carry the woolly (silky) gene? I can't guarantee that the two in the above pen do, so if that is of interest to you, I will also add some eggs from my purebred Svarthöna pen with 5 standard feathered pullets (may be carrying woolly) covered by 2 Woolly cockerels. Chances are good you will hatch a woolly, but if not, all chicks will carry woolly.

I have 10 eggs gathered so far (see below) and will add what they lay today.

Tuesday''s clutch: 1 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 2 pure Svarthöna

Wednesday's clutch: 1 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 2 pure Svarthöna
Thursday's clutch: 0 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 3 pure Svarthöna
Today's clutch (so far): 1 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 0 pure Svarthöna - 10 total so far

So, did I pique anybody's interest???

Auction starts now and ends at 11:59:59pm EST tonight, Friday, April 7th. Payment via PayPal is due no later than 9:00am on Saturday, April 8th and eggs will be shipped Saturday morning. At auction's end, the winner should PM me the shipping information and a PayPal address to send the invoice to. (An invoice listing what was purchased is needed for insurance purposes.) Bids up to 11:59:59pm Friday, April 7, will be accepted; those placed at 00:00:00 Saturday or after will not. Shipping is a flat rate of $20. I will not write anything on the box unless specifically requested. Shipping is by USPS Priority 2 or 3 day depending on where you live. Express shipping is available at an additional cost. The USPS's "Special Handling" service is available at an additional charge of $10.35. Each egg is wrapped in bubble wrap, burrito style and snuggled in shredded paper and then double boxed. I box the eggs the best I can to ensure that they reach you in hatchable condition, but sometimes, in spite of all my hard work, the post office manages to scramble the eggs so that none of them hatch. I have no control over that and can not guarantee that any of these eggs will hatch, so please bid accordingly. Local pick-up in Northern KY can be arranged. Please read all auctions thoroughly so you know what you are bidding on.

Let's start the bidding at $5, bids in increments of $1.

@minihorse927 , @dcba flock , @theceltichorse , @bullets - Here ya' go!

Last edited:

[COLOR=000080]Updated total :) [/COLOR]

[COLOR=B22222]They're Back! Short Auction ending tonight!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=8B4513]I have 12 eggs gathered so far (see below) and will add what they lay today.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=8B4513]Tuesday''s clutch: 1 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 2 pure Svarthöna[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=8B4513]Wednesday's clutch: 1 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 2 pure Svarthöna[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=8B4513]Thursday's clutch: 0 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 3 pure Svarthöna [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=8B4513]Today's clutch (so far): 1 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 2 pure Svarthöna - 12 total so far[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Under a half hour left on these. @Jessimom has the high bid at $7

Back
Top Bottom